+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Aquamarine8

Oct 5, 2021
Does the Scarborough office put the certificates of all family members who attended the oath together in one single envelope or do they mail them separately? My spouse and I had our oath together; today he received his certificate in mail but I haven't received mine. Any thoughts on this?

MeghaThimmappa

Aug 2, 2017
Hello All,
can someone please tell me how many days before you people received Oath letter email who already completed oath ceremony and office is Scarborough?

Thanks

mahrfq

Sep 4, 2022
Hi, I gave my test last year and I passed. I was living outside of Canada and I was called in for an interview. I traveled back to Canada and attended interview on 1st September 2022. Upon asking, The immigration officer told me that wait time for oath ceremony in between 4-6 weeks and most likely it will be virtual.
does anyone know how long it usually takes to receive oath invite after interview as I need to travel back. Please help.

mahrfq

Sep 4, 2022
Hi, I gave my test last year and I passed. I was living outside of Canada and I was called in for an interview. I traveled back to Canada and attended interview on 1st September 2022. Upon asking, The immigration officer told me that wait time for oath ceremony in between 4-6 weeks and most likely it will be virtual.
does anyone know how long it usually takes to receive oath invite after interview as I need to travel back. Please help.
My interview was in Scarborough office

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
Same, I was called for interview on 1st sep. how long after did you receive oath invitation?
I’m invited to Scarborough office for interview next week but have no idea what are they asking during the interview/ is that a complicated interview? Please can you share your experience?

mahrfq

Sep 4, 2022
Mine was very simple and quick. He just saw my passport/ pr card and asked about travel history in past 5 years. If I’m currently working or not and that my kids who are 14 and above will have to take the oath. That’s all. The interview lasted hardly 5 minutes.

Reactions: Toronto1971

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
Mine was very simple and quick. He just saw my passport/ pr card and asked about travel history in past 5 years. If I’m currently working or not and that my kids who are 14 and above will have to take the oath. That’s all. The interview lasted hardly 5 minutes.
Good luck for the next steps!
Next day after interview for me. I know someone who had interview same day as me also received invitation the next day. Same Scar. office
You lucky my friend, hope the same can happen with me. Finger crossed !

Reactions: CYM

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Just wanted to confirm that it is still online oath for Scarborough office. Confirming since I saw some cases of in-person oath, however it seems it was for those who were called for interview.

TIA

Reactions: Toronto1971