+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Ana.me

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hello !!! I did my ceremony on August 25 and my application has been closed on August 29th. Now waiting to receive the certificate.
Thank you for your reply.
So, 5 days for closing the file and I believe maybe another 5 business days for the mail!

Reactions: Nabobo

Nabobo

Oct 28, 2021
Thank you for your reply.
So, 5 days for closing the file and I believe maybe another 5 business days for the mail!
Yes hopefully I will receive it by Tuesday next week. From what I am seeing there are some delays receiving the certificate. I will post as soon as I receive it

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Our ceremony is on Sep 13. I still have not received the email.
Called IRCC (1-888-242-2100) to inquire when I can expect email/mail and whether the ceremony will be virtual/.in-person
The agent said that invitation emails/mails have not been sent yet from the office. Most likely they were referring to SCR where my application is being processed. Details about the Oath whether it is virtual or in person will be included in the email/mail.
The email/mail can come anytime within a week or 2.

Ana.me

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Our ceremony is on Sep 13. I still have not received the email.
Called IRCC (1-888-242-2100) to inquire when I can expect email/mail and whether the ceremony will be virtual/.in-person
The agent said that invitation emails/mails have not been sent yet from the office. Most likely they were referring to SCR where my application is being processed. Details about the Oath whether it is virtual or in person will be included in the email/mail.
The email/mail can come anytime within a week or 2.
Usually they will send it to you, 7-10 days before the ceremony

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
Got an invite today for In Person interview for Sep 8 in Scarborough
Hi!
yesterday I received the same email; interview day 8th September 2022
“interview with citizenship official/ verification of identity and documents “
What do you think they are going to ask?
I gave the test outside of Canada but send them the proofs of exit/ entry -before/ after the test of citizenship
So, I'm curious to imagine what they are asking about

Ana.me

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hi!
yesterday I received the same email; interview day 8th September 2022
“interview with citizenship official/ verification of identity and documents “
What do you think they are going to ask?
I gave the test outside of Canada but send them the proofs of exit/ entry -before/ after the test of citizenship
So, I'm curious to imagine what they are asking about
You may get do the interview, the oath, and get the Citizenship certficate in the same day.
Finger crossed

Reactions: Toronto1971

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
You may get do the interview, the oath, and get the Citizenship certficate in the same day.
Finger crossed
God bless you, but I can’t believe! . I’m scared from a bad solution from IRCC. My mind is becoming paranoid after 25 months waiting the decision.
Is it true?

DEEP2022

Feb 22, 2022
Thank you for this information. On the tracker under “citizenship ceremony” does it say in progress or complete? (Mine still says in progress). There are two separate “in progress” one is the overall status of the tracker and the other is the citizenship ceremony

I will try to call them and see what they say
Any Update?