+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
So, do you mean that if Language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions are in progress under "Application History" - that is the correct one?
I don't think that means anything. I am worried because I guess mine is a unique case. Still haven't come across anyone where these three are in progress under Application History. Everyone stated it appeared under Application History for them once they were completed. What's your opinion?

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Did you try emailing test invite-email?
No, I thought Of doing that but since I already emailed them twice to follow up ( at the oath invite email) I’ve decided to stop emailing them because maybe that might be causing the delay. Maybe my officer is just delayed due to large volume of items. I just have to wait unfortunately.

nsr_asma

Dec 17, 2019
No, I thought Of doing that but since I already emailed them twice to follow up ( at the oath invite email) I’ve decided to stop emailing them because maybe that might be causing the delay. Maybe my officer is just delayed due to large volume of items. I just have to wait unfortunately.
Try calling IRCC to inquire about status of Citizenship certificate.
I had my oath August 15th, e-tracker still in progress and ECAS Decision Made. I called now. I had no wait time. They told me my certificate was shipped today.

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Try calling IRCC to inquire about status of Citizenship certificate.
I had my oath August 15th, e-tracker still in progress and ECAS Decision Made. I called now. I had no wait time. They told me my certificate was shipped today.
Thank you for this information. On the tracker under “citizenship ceremony” does it say in progress or complete? (Mine still says in progress). There are two separate “in progress” one is the overall status of the tracker and the other is the citizenship ceremony

I will try to call them and see what they say

Last edited:

Farah2018

Sep 9, 2018
I don't think that means anything. I am worried because I guess mine is a unique case. Still haven't come across anyone where these three are in progress under Application History. Everyone stated it appeared under Application History for them once they were completed. What's your opinion?
Did you can call IRCC to inquire about that?

aniket2789

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Pune , India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
"Please note, ceremony invitations are sent to applicants via email approximately 1 week prior to the ceremony date.

If you have not received your ceremony invitation within 72 hours of your ceremony date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail address."
Can you please share to which email address do we contact. I have never recieved an email from ircc after AOR email. Even for the test I had to contact them two days before and then they sent a link. My oath is scheduled for Sept 19th. But I am afraid that I will not recieve email .Thanks in Advance