+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Bright786

Mar 2, 2018
Hello just giving an update, had interview yesterday Aug 23. They ask for all of your passports, ID's and verify language documents. Before attending interview the only thing complete on my tracker was Background check and Citizenship test, everything else was pending. I am October 2020 applicant.

After the interview, the immigration officer let me know they are running a pilot project where you are able to become a citizen the same day! Just need to surrender your PR card. Waited 30 min was taken into a room where I gave oath with officiant, took pictures, gave me my citizenship certificate and that was it!

I will say though that not everyone who was waiting for their interview were given opportunity to become citizen that day. I am not sure how they choose.

Best of luck to you all.
Did you have option to choose online or physical interview? Afterthat you chose physical? Or they just asked to you for physical(inperson) interview????

DEEP2022

Feb 22, 2022
Still no updates what should I do?
If you have any questions or concerns, send us a message as soon as possible:
*********************************************************************************
We look forward to your attendance on this very special occasion!
Regards,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
I emailed them on oath day after oath (august 17) with the signed oath form. I then forwarded that same email to follow up. I don’t know if I should send another email follow up by forwarding that same email chain or send a brand new email by replying to the original oath invitation.

I have a feeling my message wasn’t received as Scarborough office doesn’t have auto replies

DEEP2022

Feb 22, 2022
I emailed them on oath day after oath (august 17) with the signed oath form. I then forwarded that same email to follow up. I don’t know if I should send another email follow up by forwarding that same email chain or send a brand new email by replying to the original oath invitation.

I have a feeling my message wasn’t received as Scarborough office doesn’t have auto replies
Where was your invite from?
Did you submit the enquiry to the email you received invite from?

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
It was Scarborough office. I sent them a follow up email on Friday the 19th of august( at the email address mentioned in the oath invitation letter).
I actually just sent another follow up email but this time I replied to the invitation email, even though it’s the same email address maybe that will help. I enclosed the oath form and explained that I hadn’t heard back and my tracker hadn’t updated so I was following up again. I hope it works

Reactions: DEEP2022

Farah2018

Sep 9, 2018
Hi, It has been 4 months since my citizenship test status changed to "Completed". After that, there is no update on my citizenship application. My processing office is Scarborough. How long it takes to get oath invitation after the test? My application timeline is in my signature. Thanks.