+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
Hi

No I was not asked for any proof of entry and exit...I applied in March 2019...Lawyers...I have mixed feelings about them..I did do an initial consultation with 3 lawyers...2 of them scared me and one of them assured that everything is fine..I was planning to do a paid consultation with a top immigration lawyer before the MP's office provided me with a status update.
I gone to a lawyer, 300$ fee and during the conversation he made me feel stupid; paying to receive some advices….. even a simple person can do better. Immigration is a big problem for emigrants and the biggest business in Canada. May be things should change, more transparency needs.
Thanks my friend

Reactions: rishisingh86

rishisingh86

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
I gone to a lawyer, 300$ fee and during the conversation he made me feel stupid; paying to receive some advices….. even a simple person can do better. Immigration is a big problem for emigrants and the biggest business in Canada. May be things should change, more transparency needs.
Thanks my friend
no worries...I hope things work out for you...i would suggest reaching out to the MP's office

Reactions: Toronto1971