+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

JSPCAN

Oct 20, 2016
Hi,

I need some urgent help.

As per the update on 28 July 2022 on my Citizenship Application Tracker, my Citizenship Oath is due on 8th Aug 2022.It mentions that I will receive the instructions on my email regarding the ceremony.
But I have not received any instructions regarding the process, on my email.

And how do I come to know the office which is application to me......its not mentioned in the application tracker.

Pls advise urgently, as 8th Aug 2022 is not far.

Regards

yuz2022

May 12, 2022
Hi,

I need some urgent help.

As per the update on 28 July 2022 on my Citizenship Application Tracker, my Citizenship Oath is due on 8th Aug 2022.It mentions that I will receive the instructions on my email regarding the ceremony.
But I have not received any instructions regarding the process, on my email.

And how do I come to know the office which is application to me......its not mentioned in the application tracker.

Pls advise urgently, as 8th Aug 2022 is not far.

Regards
pls dont spam here, you are asking the same question everywhere.

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
My Language Skills, Physical Presence, and Prohibitions have been updated to In Progress today, July 26, on the application history. When will they change to completed?
Congrats Hopful Canadian

When did your oath on tracker showed as (in-process ) . for me all the requirments ( language, criminality and physical prsence) were completed on 20th of July 2022 but still my Oath is showing as " not started" how long do you think it could take?

thanks
may be next day but usually up to 3 month there is no specific time frame

ISB201

Aug 1, 2022
Hello all, Can any one advise please, I am the applicant of Sep 2019, Office is Scarborough, I returned to Pak last year in May due to sickness of mother. I am still in Pak, I have passed online citizenship test last year in September 2021. In July this year (last month) they have sent me email that since i have attended test while outside canada, I have to inform them when i intend to come back to Canada for further processing (might be oath) or if I am already came back, they need proof of travel iternary, ticket boarding pass and date of arrival. This is is so frustrating since I can not decide at this moment when can i return, at the same time, I can manage to visit Canada for oath taking purpose any time.

Any one please guide what to answer them or what is the way forward to deal with this situation. Thanks.

Reactions: Toronto1971

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Hello all, Can any one advise please, I am the applicant of Sep 2019, Office is Scarborough, I returned to Pak last year in May due to sickness of mother. I am still in Pak, I have passed online citizenship test last year in September 2021. In July this year (last month) they have sent me email that since i have attended test while outside canada, I have to inform them when i intend to come back to Canada for further processing (might be oath) or if I am already came back, they need proof of travel iternary, ticket boarding pass and date of arrival. This is is so frustrating since I can not decide at this moment when can i return, at the same time, I can manage to visit Canada for oath taking purpose any time.

Any one please guide what to answer them or what is the way forward to deal with this situation. Thanks.
Write to them honestly explain your situation. Request oath outside Canada to cic…..
Otherwise ask them to schedule you in about a month, go take oath, get certificate and return to pak
Then you can apply passport at Canadian embassy Islamabad

Reactions: Toronto1971

Ana.me

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020

Well, what's the status of your online tracker? ECAS shows DM?
If yes, maybe they wanna confirm before scheduling your Oath

hope319

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Write to them honestly explain your situation. Request oath outside Canada to cic…..
Otherwise ask them to schedule you in about a month, go take oath, get certificate and return to pak
Then you can apply passport at Canadian embassy Islamabad
Oath can’t be outside Canada.

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021

hi!
I should reply :
- applicant July 2020
- AOR Jan 2021
- BG check completed Feb 2021
- Test passed completed Aug 2021( I passed the citizenship test outside of Canada )
- Passport copies completed Nov 2021
- language skills , prohibitions, rest in processing
- one week before, IRCC asked me that if they watched my file, the citizenship test is done out of Canada and they do need to know if i'm inside of Canada. They asked to proof of entry/ exit from canada before and after Test of Citizenship had been given.
- They need proofs as; tickets, passing boards or stamps on the passport.
So, I think that this is a NEW request , may be not a possibility to receive OATH ( ceremony) soon.
- I'm in Canada, and I did send all the papers to IRCC in 2 days.
- 2 weeks had been passed from their request email, and NO update , no ceremony , silence !
please give your opinion ( the forum) what is going on?
A good sign?
A short review to put me in the ceremony 's list?
Or to be calm, and wait that my good luck comes one day?
( ps. For me who gave citizenship test outside of Canada, should receive this request ,soon. )
Thanks

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
hi!
I should reply :
- applicant July 2020
- AOR Jan 2021
- BG check completed Feb 2021
- Test passed completed Aug 2021( I passed the citizenship test outside of Canada )
- Passport copies completed Nov 2021
- language skills , prohibitions, rest in processing
- one week before, IRCC asked me that if they watched my file, the citizenship test is done out of Canada and they do need to know if i'm inside of Canada. They asked to proof of entry/ exit from canada before and after Test of Citizenship had been given.
- They need proofs as; tickets, passing boards or stamps on the passport.
So, I think that this is a NEW request , may be not a possibility to receive OATH ( ceremony) soon.
- I'm in Canada, and I did send all the papers to IRCC in 2 days.
- 2 weeks had been passed from their request email, and NO update , no ceremony , silence !
please give your opinion ( the forum) what is going on?
A good sign?
A short review to put me in the ceremony 's list?
Or to be calm, and wait that my good luck comes one day?
( ps. For me who gave citizenship test outside of Canada, should receive this request ,soon. )
Thanks
You're saying they put our file on hold if we're still outside?

ISB201

Aug 1, 2022
Well, what's the status of your online tracker? ECAS shows DM?
If yes, maybe they wanna confirm before scheduling your Oath
The tracker shows the last year activity, (Sep 2021) Background and fingerprint status completed. while prohibitions, language skills, and physical presence is still under process.

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
You're saying they put our file on hold if we're still outside?
You can not say: “Put hold”
They only are asking: -Give me extra documents and show me where are you?
Are you here in Canada or outside?
Ceremony is only inside of Canada, may be they can not put applicants in the list of oath if they are outside if country.
May be to check the physical presence- as the last review before deciding definitively for the day of ceremony. That’s my opinion

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
You can not say: “Put hold”
They only are asking: -Give me extra documents and show me where are you?
Are you here in Canada or outside?
Ceremony is only inside of Canada, may be they can not put applicants in the list of oath if they are outside if country.
May be to check the physical presence- as the last review before deciding definitively for the day of ceremony. That’s my opinion
I have 2 years expecting the end of this process, nobody exactly knows what is going on inside of Immigration offices. Somebody told me that for protected PR applicants, the process keeps longer than others. It’s stressful, applicants are living in stressful situations.
I wish good luck to everyone.

Reactions: DEEP2022