Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Woke up seeing the oath invite today. I swear I could cry now

So after 40 months of waiting guess I can see the light at the end of the tunnel :D:)

Thank you to everyone who have helped and supported in this journey
What the hell? 40 months?!

naseryas

Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016

So after 40 months of waiting guess I can see the light at the end of the tunnel :D:)

Lol, I have the record now for longest processing time, 39 months.. and counting!

Reactions: DEEP2022

rishisingh86

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017

In my case, I have seen positive outcomes after reaching out to my MP's office. Before things progressed, my last update was on Nov 2021. I reached out to IRCC via web forms without any success. I had to reach out to my MP's office three times, and they assigned someone to look into my case, and things moved quickly.

Reactions: manmoi31

artin2015

Oct 4, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
23 aug 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 24 2015
LANDED..........
12-12-2017

I am happy bro after long time your dream come true. I am march 2019 as well so you gave me some hope with this good news

flystar2

Aug 6, 2022
That's odd. Everyone's done interview online.
I did my interview/document check in person this past June, Scarborough office. Waiting for ceremony now, scheduled for August 23, however I have no idea if that will be in person or virtual. But, when I went for my interview, loads of people were waiting for their in person ceremony that day.

flystar2

Aug 6, 2022

May I ask - is your oath going to be in person? My interview was in person, Scarborough office in July, I received notice my oath will be August 23, however I do not know if the oath/ceremony will be in person as well or virtual. When completing my interview, I was told I MUST be in Canada for the oath. Is your oath in person or virtual? congrats by the way I've been waiting since 2019

BeerBeem

Feb 1, 2022
CONGRATS! May I ask, was your Oath/Ceremony in person? or virtual? If it was virtual, how does one know WHICH office the virtual ceremony was at?
Thanks mate.
All in-person oaths are suspended. ( as per the email i received from IRCC )
The email you receive with the instructions for oath ceremony highlights the location, date and time where the ceremony is conducted from in virtual means.

flystar2

Aug 6, 2022
Thanks mate.
All in-person oaths are suspended. ( as per the email i received from IRCC )
The email you receive with the instructions for oath ceremony highlights the location, date and time where the ceremony is conducted from in virtual means.
You said "all in person oaths are suspended". Since when? I was in the Scarborough office July 14 for my document check and interview, I personally witnessed loads of people doing their oaths and ceremony all morning, big line, and a specific sign separating those who had an interview directing them to one room, the in person oath and ceremonies to another room. And I witnessed people exiting the ceremony/oath and had coffee with a friend who had hers that morning. So has something changed since July 14?
thank you

DEEP2022

Feb 22, 2022
I did my interview/document check in person this past June, Scarborough office. Waiting for ceremony now, scheduled for August 23, however I have no idea if that will be in person or virtual. But, when I went for my interview, loads of people were waiting for their in person ceremony that day.
Most likely virtual. I have same office and same oath date, I received invite for virtual ceremony.

Reactions: rishisingh86