+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Rebotman

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Yes there was this “waiting on you” which disappeared once they update the test to “completed”
Thank you for the update and good to know the action waiting on you has been disappeared.
In my case everything is green completed! Except the oath. Also I have this " action waiting on you" each time I open my application, I see it. Any suggestion for me to have this note disappeared?

Has anyone else experienced the same?

Alyssa123

Dec 26, 2017
Does anyone know the email address for Scarborough IRCC to send a request to expedite the application due to family emergency? I passed the test but rest is still in progress.
Thank you!

Reactions: PSIL

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Just finished my oath. Officially Canadian. Good luck to everyone else waiting.
Congrats Dear. i have one quick question for all you guys, If any one can help ? my wife just attend Oath ceremony and Citizenship clerk advise her to write her (citizenship clerk) name on the subject line while sending my wife’s Signed Oath form. Please confirm which name we should have to mention in subject, my wife name OR Clerk name ?
early reply will be highly obliged

Reactions: totosky

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
Congrats Dear. i have one quick question for all you guys, If any one can help ? my wife just attend Oath ceremony and Citizenship clerk advise her to write her (citizenship clerk) name on the subject line while sending my wife’s Signed Oath form. Please confirm which name we should have to mention in subject, my wife name OR Clerk name ?
early reply will be highly obliged
Clerk Name (only initial in the subject line)

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
Does anyone know the email address for Scarborough IRCC to send a request to expedite the application due to family emergency? I passed the test but rest is still in progress.
Thank you!
Just sent in DM

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
Hi - I am a Scarborough applicant as well and applied online.

I had my background check completed on February 18, Test Given 8th March, and Test Status update on 10th March.

I still have Languages, Prohibition, and Physical presence in progress.

Can someone advice on how long it takes from test completed to everything else completed at SCR office, and how long it is taking to Oath from Test Completed in general?

If background is already completed, is there still a chance for FP or Interview etc? I applied maybe 6-7 months after my physical presence conditions were met so that should not be an issue.
For me it was just under 3 months after I took the test. Now waiting on Oath invite

sting_hard

Jun 24, 2021
Well I sent an email to Scarborough office yesterday to see if anything can be done about Oath scheduling (App sent on Oct 2020, Test Passed on Nov 8, 2021). Got a reply that they have forwarder my request to the appropriate department. Keeping my fingers crossed it will trigger some action! We want to travel to visit parents but we are stuck waiting to get the oath invite.
Hi, did you got your oath scheduled, did IRCC replyed to your request ?

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
Hi, did you got your oath scheduled, did IRCC replyed to your request ?
I sent it later in the day on Friday so no reply yet other than the one informing me they have forwarded my request to the appropriate department. Keeping fingers crossed this will trigger some movement. It is a journey 9+ years in the making. I know this is the last step but it feels like it is taking forever!

sting_hard

Jun 24, 2021
I sent it later in the day on Friday so no reply yet other than the one informing me they have forwarded my request to the appropriate department. Keeping fingers crossed this will trigger some movement. It is a journey 9+ years in the making. I know this is the last step but it feels like it is taking forever!
ok, let us know if this triggers any movement in Oath scheduling.

Reactions: Hypatia and PSIL

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016