+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Dr Nonsky

Feb 9, 2016
How long does it take for tracker to say “closed” and to receive certificate? My oath was on the 12th. Oath still in progress.

Sobea

Nov 30, 2019
How long does it take for tracker to say “closed” and to receive certificate? My oath was on the 12th. Oath still in progress.
I had my oath on 14 March. 15 March morning my tracker showed application closed and ecas status was file complete

Sobea

Nov 30, 2019
Should I be worried? Also do you know if your certificate has been shipped and how long it takes to receive it.
I don’t know if they sent the certificate or not but I guess once they send it then they mark application complete ( that’s just my speculation). During my oath the clerk said if possible send your oath forms immediately so we can send you the certificates. I guess you should wait for 1 week and check back your tracker. If it still says in progress its better to send them email just to remind them.
Also from the forum I have guessed that most people get their certificate 7-10 days after the ceremony. I will post when I get mine.

Reactions: Dr Nonsky

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Should I be worried? Also do you know if your certificate has been shipped and how long it takes to receive it.
Yes you should be worried that your file is closed. It means they rejected your file after approving it and they will send you a proof in two weeks into that effect

Dr Nonsky

Feb 9, 2016
Yes you should be worried that your file is closed. It means they rejected your file after approving it and they will send you a proof in two weeks into that effect
You mean they can reject someone’s file even after oath? Have you seen it happen on this forum? What could be the reason ? My application is still showing in progress after my oath and section is till showing in progress too

Last edited:

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
You mean they can reject someone’s file even after oath? Have you seen it happen on this forum? What could be the reason ? My application is still showing in progress after my oath and section is till showing in progress too
I thought your file is closed the next day and you are worried. I was joking because your worry would have been premature. But seriously no, you don't have to worry because they didn't close your file the next day. Mine was closed after a week, and received the certificate after two.

pakistan1234

Mar 15, 2022
don't worry I am done my test in July 2021 and not even decision made and I applied march 2019
I PASSED MY TEST ON 16TH JULY 2021 AND AFTER THIS SENT PASSPORT COPIES IN OCTOBER. AFTER THIS MY TRACKER STILL SHOWS " IN PROGRESS" ONLY BACKGROUND AND TEST COMPLETED. ALL OTHERS ARE STILL IN PROCESS. ANY IDEA WHEN WILL IT CHANGE TO DM??? MY FILE IS IN SCARBOROUGH OFFICE.