+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

chow 423

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi, I attended the interview on Nov 14th and updated the tracker on November 25th turns green Prohibitions , Physical presence, and Language skills. again December 6th tracking shows that the oath is scheduled on Jan 9th, 2023. However, today's tracker is updated and it shows all in progress, I am just wonder anyone experienced these types of sudden changes. your inputs, please .... thanks

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Congratulations! How long did it take from the test completion to the oath for you?
Hi, my test was completed on Sept 30 2021 and it took more than a year to get interview, which happened on December 1 2022 and then DM on December 3 2022. Finally, due to medical reason and urgent processing request, I got faster oath scheduled on December 21 2022.

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, is the online tracker working for everyone? I have been facing issues with it since a few days. After I enter my login info, it says loading and gets stuck. I tried signing in from my cellphone as well as laptop but same issue.

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hi, is the online tracker working for everyone? I have been facing issues with it since a few days. After I enter my login info, it says loading and gets stuck. I tried signing in from my cellphone as well as laptop but same issue.
Hi, I just when into my account online, without any problems encountered.

Gondal27

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
I took oath on 14 Nov and received certificate on 25th Nov and on 24th Nov tracker also updated to application approved and closed . But today I just saw that tracker again updated today and status is "in progress". Has anyone experienced this update "in progress" after oath and certificate??? Is that normal or application again being reviewed??

write2vicky

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
I also had same issue and it has started working automatically after 2 weeks.

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hello, just thought to share an update with you.
My online tracker has all of my sections marked as “completed” except for oath ceremony (“not started”). My Overall application status: in progress.
However, I did receive an email today from Scarborough oath ceremony email team that I’m scheduled for an oath ceremony on January 30, 2023. I’m not sure if I will eventually get an update on my tracker itself. Hopefully I will.
My timeline is on my signature, if interested.
Take care.

johnyrose

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
A
Hello, just thought to share an update with you.
My online tracker has all of my sections marked as “completed” except for oath ceremony (“not started”). My Overall application status: in progress.
However, I did receive an email today from Scarborough oath ceremony email team that I’m scheduled for an oath ceremony on January 30, 2023. I’m not sure if I will eventually get an update on my tracker itself. Hopefully I will.
My timeline is on my signature, if interested.
Take care.
Congrats, did it turn green for you today?

Reactions: Evergreen_3034