+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

chow 423

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Finally, the oath has been scheduled on Jan 9th, 2023. application submitted on Feb 13th, 2020, AOR October 6th 2020, Test August 6th 2021, In-person interview November 14th 2022 and Oath Jan 9th 2023. It's been almost 3 years of junrey. Thank you guys for helping me.

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
@summerxx: hi, I’m not certain whether it helped me or not, but I do find it a great coincidence that I emailed them on November 29th and then I see an update on my online tracker that on the 29th they updated my prohibitions, physical presence, and language to ‘completed’. I was checking my application status on the 29th, 30, and nothing was updated… I saw my updates on December 1st (visible to me), with the indication that ppl was updated on November29th. It likely did not hurt my application to email them. We can only try and see if it helps. Take care.
I did end up emailing the office but the response I got is that my application is still being processed and is not at the Oath stage yet.
From the verbatim of the response, it seems yours might have already being completed at the time of your email, just yet to be scheduled for oath. but mine is still at the processing stage.
But anyway, I appreciate your inputs!

Reactions: Evergreen_3034

seamarine

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
I did end up emailing the office but the response I got is that my application is still being processed and is not at the Oath stage yet.
From the verbatim of the response, it seems yours might have already being completed at the time of your email, just yet to be scheduled for oath. but mine is still at the processing stage.
But anyway, I appreciate your inputs!
Did you get a response like below -

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for contacting our office. Our records indicate your application is in queue to be scheduled for Canadian Citizenship Ceremony. When you are scheduled for this event, you will be contacted by the local Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note this email inbox does not provide future event dates. You are encouraged to routinely check your e-mail for any notifications and upcoming events regarding the next steps of your application.

Reactions: Evergreen_3034

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Did you get a response like below -

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for contacting our office. Our records indicate your application is in queue to be scheduled for Canadian Citizenship Ceremony. When you are scheduled for this event, you will be contacted by the local Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note this email inbox does not provide future event dates. You are encouraged to routinely check your e-mail for any notifications and upcoming events regarding the next steps of your application.
@seamarine: Hello, please let us know which email address you emailed IRCC in order to receive the above reply from IRCC. I haven’t seen this response from them.
Thank you.

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
I am a Nov 2021 applicant and my last update was Aug 16th "test Completed" (rest of the details in Signature). The general processing time on website says we will hear regarding Oath 3-4 months after test is marked complete, but I think it is no longer the case sadly. All we can do is wait...
We are in same boat and what's even more frustrating after I reached ircc they telling me that my Prohibition not even started like for real only BG and test completed its already 4 months and keep counting and I have no idea what to do

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Hi All,

I took my oath on 9th Nov 2022(virtual) and my status was closed on Nov 25th 2022. Still waiting for my certificate. Is there anybody on the same timeline?

sarvesh prabhu

Jan 24, 2018
hi friends
bg completed
test completed
language completed
prohibitions completed
physical presence in process
why it in process any has same scenario