+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
Thank you. No, my tracker hasn’t been updated… my oath ceremony is marked as “not started” and my overall application is “in progress”. Maybe my tracker will get updated in the next few days.
I only received my oath ceremony email today with date for oath ceremony.
Hey, that’s great news. I know you were worried. :)

By oath email do you mean official oath email with zoom link and stuff? My oath is on Jan 5th and I haven’t received an official email yet.

Reactions: Evergreen_3034

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hey, that’s great news. I know you were worried. :)

By oath email do you mean official oath email with zoom link and stuff? My oath is on Jan 5th and I haven’t received an official email yet.
Thank you, appreciate it. No, no zoom link. The email only mentions the date/time of my oath ceremony. Email also said:
“Please be advised that you will receive an email invitation for the ceremony about one week before the event. Check your inbox closer to the event frequently, including the Spam/Junk folders.”

Take care.

Reactions: iluvtomorrowland

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
Thank you, appreciate it. No, no zoom link. The email only mentions the date/time of my oath ceremony. Email also said:
“Please be advised that you will receive an email invitation for the ceremony about one week before the event. Check your inbox closer to the event frequently, including the Spam/Junk folders.”

Take care.
Oh okay. I received the same email and my tracker is also updated with the oath date.

You should see the oath update in your tracker tomorrow or day after. Again, congratulations on getting your ceremony date. :)

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Oh okay. I received the same email and my tracker is also updated with the oath date.

You should see the oath update in your tracker tomorrow or day after. Again, congratulations on getting your ceremony date. :)
Thank you for your kind words and congratulations to you, too! This new year will bring an oath ceremony as a gift and closure to this journey. So thankful. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: iluvtomorrowland

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Thank you for your kind words and congratulations to you, too! This new year will bring an oath ceremony as a gift and closure to this journey. So thankful. 
Finally

Congratulations I'm so happy for you

Would you mind telling what was the exact wording in your last email to Scarborough office and if you don't mind telling how many emails you've sent to them and after what stage you've started emailing them and what emails you've contacted too many questions

At the end I'm so happy for you wishing you the best in the next year

Neha_shah

Sep 12, 2021
Hello everyone
I there anyone who’s case was assigned to agent RC8090 and is done with oath.
In my atip notes I can see that I have been assigned to RC8090 and it is actually a code for ottawa office but I got my test from Scarborough office.
Just want to understand your timeline.
It’s been more than 4 months and I have not received any updates.

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Finally

Congratulations I'm so happy for you

Would you mind telling what was the exact wording in your last email to Scarborough office and if you don't mind telling how many emails you've sent to them and after what stage you've started emailing them and what emails you've contacted too many questions

At the end I'm so happy for you wishing you the best in the next year
@karem abd: hello, thank you.
- I began writing an email/ reaching out to IRCC Scarborough office after about 6 weeks from the time I saw “completed” status for my test. At that point, I only had my background and test as “completed”. Everything else was “in progress”, and oath ceremony was “not started.” I waited 6 weeks because others had suggested that it takes about 6 weeks on average to get an update after test, but I didn’t get an update, so I emailed them. Some get an update sooner or some later than 6 weeks. 1 email total.
- email address: Email of Scarborough oath ceremony office:
IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
- wording in email:
Dear Scarborough IRCC,
My background and test sections are marked as completed on my online application tracker. Please let me know if I’m on queue to receive an oath ceremony invite soon, and if there is a decision made on my citizenship application.
Thank you.
Then soon after, my prohibitions, language and physical presence were all updated to “completed” on December 1st.
- After this update, I waited about 10-12 days from the time my ppl were updated to “completed” to call them about oath date. Several members indicated in our forum that it took them about 10-12 days for an oath ceremony update. I didn’t get an update, so I called IRCC yesterday. The agent told me that she would forward my question about oath ceremony date to Scarborough office. She didn’t have additional info for me.
- Today, I received an email from oath ceremony email address, about my date/time of oath ceremony scheduled- from Scarborough office.

Hope this helps. Take care.

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
@karem abd: hello, thank you.

- I began writing an email/ reaching out to IRCC Scarborough office after about 6 weeks from the time I saw “completed” status for my test. At that point, I only had my background and test as “completed”. Everything else was “in progress”, and oath ceremony was “not started.” I waited 6 weeks because others had suggested that it takes about 6 weeks on average to get an update after test, but I didn’t get an update, so I emailed them. Some get an update sooner or some later than 6 weeks. 1 email total.

- email address: Email of Scarborough oath ceremony office:

IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

- wording in email:

Dear Scarborough IRCC,

My background and test sections are marked as completed on my online application tracker. Please let me know if I’m on queue to receive an oath ceremony invite soon, and if there is a decision made on my citizenship application.

Thank you.

Then soon after, my prohibitions, language and physical presence were all updated to “completed” on December 1st.

- After this update, I waited about 10-12 days from the time my ppl were updated to “completed” to call them about oath date. Several members indicated in our forum that it took them about 10-12 days for an oath ceremony update. I didn’t get an update, so I called IRCC yesterday. The agent told me that she would forward my question about oath ceremony date to Scarborough office. She didn’t have additional info for me.

- Today, I received an email from oath ceremony email address, about my date/time of oath ceremony scheduled- from Scarborough office.

Hope this helps. Take care.
Thanks for your kind reply
You're a kind and good person wish you the best

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Many Congratulations on receiving your oath ceremony intimation. Patience and Persistence definitely gives positive results.
@ashvez: Thank you for your kind words. I’m still pinching myself. I have a little Canadian flag that I bought from Walmart a while back, for this upcoming special occasion. Your oath ceremony is this week. Congratulations again!
Sending positive vibes to everyone here in this forum.

Reactions: pripri14

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Hi, is the online tracker working for everyone? I have been facing issues with it since a few days. After I enter my login info, it says loading and gets stuck. I tried signing in from my cellphone as well as laptop but same issue.
This is normal after Oath is scheduled, many people on this forum had this. Do not worry tracker will return to normal after the oath

Chetabhim

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Guys please correct me if I am wrong not able to get clarity. So test was marked completed on 20Sep. And LPP was marked completed on Dec 12 and citizenship ceremony says not started. No email for oath or any information . So should I wait for the date update or I call them and ask ? Or is there a problem with my case because some people got info about oath as soon as they saw LPP complete . Please advise