Med's Request
25-10-2017
Passport Req..
04-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2018
LANDED..........
04-06-2018
Crappy update again from IRCC they keep pushing some cosmetic update and older updates show as updates on profile again, such weird method, nothing new happened but all same old updates now reflecting as new updates for March 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeek88

Zeek88

Star Member
Jan 10, 2023
Crappy update again from IRCC they keep pushing some cosmetic update and older updates show as updates on profile again, such weird method, nothing new happened but all same old updates now reflecting as new updates for March 2
I was just logging in to ask about that. I noticed the update which must have happened in the last couple of hours because I checked earlier today and there was nothing. But anyway, same here, it says updated March 2nd but nothing really changed in my case. Similar to what happened on the Dec 16 update. It seems LPP was completed for other people on this thread though. So at least some people received good news!

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Nov 2021 applicant here.
Oath scheduled for April 25.

I haven’t received an email yet. Probably one will be sent when closer to the date.

Is there any chance I know if it is online or in-person ceremony before the email?
The update says only “you have been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony”.

Reactions: Neha_shah

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Nov 2021 applicant here.
Oath scheduled for April 25.

I haven’t received an email yet. Probably one will be sent when closer to the date.

Is there any chance I know if it is online or in-person ceremony before the email?
The update says only “you have been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony”.
Congratulations, what's the full timeline?

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Congrats man! Are you going to e-mail office to ask for oath date?
I've already did, and I've received the dumbest answer I've ever received. The answer was "Good day,
Thank you for your email. You have reached the Scarborough IRCC Ceremony Team in error. Please refrain from using this email address for general enquiries or for an Application status update. ". I was like are you joking or its for real, it's the ceremony email who should I ask, and I have a legit reason so far I've lost 4 jobs because of them, and now it's looks like I'm going to lose the 5th one, because of them, honestly I don't know how to deal with this people. I was hoping if there's somebody who can help with this.

• Wow
Reactions: davidfore

Zeek88

Star Member
Jan 10, 2023
Finally, it's here, LPP completed. I can't believe it Thank God it's Finally here waiting for oath now.
Congratulations! All the best to you and others on this thread who finally got it. You waited for too long and you deserve some happy news!

Just a question, it seems for some others, like me and and few others on this thread. Yesterday was more of a ghost update similar to the one happened on December 16 when nothing really changed. Do you think that means nothing would probably happen until another 3 months or something?

Reactions: karem abd

acydcrew

Jan 1, 2023
Congratulations! All the best to you and others on this thread who finally got it. You waited for too long and you deserve some happy news!

Just a question, it seems for some others, like me and and few others on this thread. Yesterday was more of a ghost update similar to the one happened on December 16 when nothing really changed. Do you think that means nothing would probably happen until another 3 months or something?
Got a ghost update too yesterday. Test completed February 13

Reactions: Zeek88