BackGround Check: Aug 2022
Citizenship test: Oct 2022
Ghost update: Dec 16, 2022
LPP: In progress
No Update what so ever

vivdiv

Sep 25, 2017
Any update.. anyone?
I sent an email to SCR office, they replied my application is not with them anymore.
Called the call center and it seems the application has moved to Mississauga Office.
Not sure if this is good/bad, being on the optimistic side finally someone did touch my application it seems!

vivdiv

Sep 25, 2017
I am thinking for applying for GCMS Notes, anyone else who has done that? Is it a simple process? Do they respond?
I would say go for it. I had applied for GCMS notes from IRCC in Nov, still awaiting response
After waiting for few months, applied for notes from CBSA in Jan. From CBSA I got the reply today morning but nothing much useful could be derived from there.

Angad24

Jan 30, 2018
Toronto
I sent an email to SCR office, they replied my application is not with them anymore.
Called the call center and it seems the application has moved to Mississauga Office.
Not sure if this is good/bad, being on the optimistic side finally someone did touch my application it seems!
I just applied for GCMS notes under the Privacy Act on ATIP website. Need to consistently keep doing something about this now, so that someone would actually bother to look at our file!

Angad24

Jan 30, 2018
Toronto
I would say go for it. I had applied for GCMS notes from IRCC in Nov, still awaiting response
After waiting for few months, applied for notes from CBSA in Jan. From CBSA I got the reply today morning but nothing much useful could be derived from there.
Yes, I did apply just now. Let's see if this helps.

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
What did you tell them ?
What email you reached out.