+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants NOVEMBER 2021,AOR FEBRUARY 2022,TEST AUGUST2022

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Congratulations! All the best to you and others on this thread who finally got it. You waited for too long and you deserve some happy news!

Just a question, it seems for some others, like me and and few others on this thread. Yesterday was more of a ghost update similar to the one happened on December 16 when nothing really changed. Do you think that means nothing would probably happen until another 3 months or something?
First of all thank you so much for your worm words.
Second, yes regarding the update it self, it was a system update just like the December one, but this has nothing to do with the actual updates that will happen to your file. I mean from what I saw in your timeline you are a December applicant, that mean you'll see updates in the coming weeks, I would say late March to beginning of April, for two reasons, first they're working on November applicants now, the second reason is the financial year finishing March and starts April first so there will be a huge movement in this time to fill the new quota for the next financial year which is starts from April. All the best for everyone hopefully we all reach the final line and achieve our goals.

Reactions: Zeek88 and pripri14

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
Second, yes regarding the update it self, it was a system update just like the December one, but this has nothing to do with the actual updates that will happen to your file. I mean from what I saw in your timeline you are a December applicant, that mean you'll see updates in the coming weeks, I would say late March to beginning of April, for two reasons, first they're working on November applicants now, the second reason is the financial year finishing March and starts April first so there will be a huge movement in this time to fill the new quota for the next financial year which is starts from April. All the best for everyone hopefully we all reach the final line and achieve our goals.
theyre working on november applications right now? November in general or Nov2022? hah

Zeek88

Star Member
Jan 10, 2023
Thank you so much for the response and the positivity! I really hope that happens. Thanks again and all the best. Hope you get your oath scheduled soon and you'll be done with this whole process!

Reactions: karem abd

pripri14

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
I emailed the Scarborough Ceremony email address just to give it a try to see if they reply with oath date, but I got response saying my file is processed by Mississauga IRCC and I will be contacted by them once it is scheduled. Also, a note to refrain from emailing them regarding such enquiries. Well, lets see when Mississauga reaches out, does anyone know the trend on this office timelines?

Angad24

Jan 30, 2018
Toronto
I emailed the Scarborough Ceremony email address just to give it a try to see if they reply with oath date, but I got response saying my file is processed by Mississauga IRCC and I will be contacted by them once it is scheduled. Also, a note to refrain from emailing them regarding such enquiries. Well, lets see when Mississauga reaches out, does anyone know the trend on this office timelines?
Tried to do the same last week. No response. Did you get an automated response when you emailed them?

davidfore

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Hm interesting. Let us know if Mississauga Office will reply to your request. P.S. I was thinking to email SCR but now I just wait, I guess they transferred our files to Mississauga now :)

Reactions: pripri14

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Yep they becoming so annoying, but the wearied thing is they didn't mention the Mississauga thing to me.

Angad24

Jan 30, 2018
Toronto
Same. Sent the email and got the same reply as yours. Do you have the mississauga ceremony email? let's send one to them now.

pripri14

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Same. Sent the email and got the same reply as yours. Do you have the mississauga ceremony email? let's send one to them now.
I don't have Mississauga oath ceremony email similar to SCR, I have asked in another thread, I will let you know once I get it. You also please keep me posted if you find it, thank you.

pripri14

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
I just received an email today for my oath ceremony scheduled for March 16th. It's a zoom call.
Hi, can you let us know if your invitation was from Scarborough or Mississauga? If Mississauga, can you kindly share the email id, thank you.