+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants NOVEMBER 2021,AOR FEBRUARY 2022,TEST AUGUST2022

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Hm interesting. Let us know if Mississauga Office will reply to your request. P.S. I was thinking to email SCR but now I just wait, I guess they transferred our files to Mississauga now :)
If they really did transfer it, that means my doubts are true and they hate us the November applicants, and they don't want to process our files, because Mississauga Office is one of the slowest oath scheduling office between the other offices.oh God when we will get rid of the IRCC games.

• Sad
Reactions: Neha_shah

Angad24

Jan 30, 2018
Toronto

davidfore

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
If they really did transfer it, that means my doubts are true and they hate us the November applicants, and they don't want to process our files, because Mississauga Office is one of the slowest oath scheduling office between the other offices.oh God when we will get rid of the IRCC games.
U never know maybe SCR got busy and MiSS is free :) There is no logic here. Anyways I believe max mid march we all know about oath dates ;) God Permit

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
U never know maybe SCR got busy and MiSS is free :) There is no logic here. Anyways I believe max mid march we all know about oath dates ;) God Permit
Absolutely no logic. By God's will hopefully we get it asap. Because I'm literally done playing with them.

Angad24

Jan 30, 2018
Toronto
Wow congratulations, when was the last time you checked the tracker before this one.

:(:(:( I'm the only one left nothing in the tracker, I'm alone.
Honestly, I checked it today morning at around 9am. There was no update then.

You will receive an update soon too! All our best wishes with you!

Reactions: karem abd

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Honestly, I checked it today morning at around 9am. There was no update then.

You will receive an update soon too! All our best wishes with you!
Like right now I'm literally crying from inside, for two reasons I'm so happy for you guys, and I'm sad about myself, but what can I say thank God for every thing. Thank you so much for the wonderful words.

Reactions: Angad24

pripri14

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Like right now I'm literally crying from inside, for two reasons I'm so happy for you guys, and I'm sad about myself, but what can I say thank God for every thing. Thank you so much for the wonderful words.
You will hear good news very soon too! My best best best wishes! I have not received any reply from Mississauga office and honestly I have no idea if my email triggered them to schedule it. I have been checking tracker since morning and it got updated around 11:30 am today. I am yet to receive the details via email about the ceremony.

Reactions: karem abd