+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC phone call

Braile

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Hi!
Has anyone tried to call IRCC recently and managed to reach the operator? Been trying to call them for 2 days, the system hasn't even put my call in line, just says that everyone is busy try again later.

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Hi!
Has anyone tried to call IRCC recently and managed to reach the operator? Been trying to call them for 2 days, the system hasn't even put my call in line, just says that everyone is busy try again later.
Don't waste your time. Unlikely you will get through. A friend has spent a better part of last week, calling to follow up on a PR card delivery as they have to travel urgently.

Braile

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
1-2 months ago I needed to call them for another reason and there was no problem with that, took me about 1-15 minutes to get through. Maybe something changed since then?

vsu

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just got off a call with them to enquire about a PR Card delivery... was initially connected in 10 minutes and then was put on an another agent for 30 minutes.. finally got to speak.. while most of them have the same information that you have and don't even offer any timelines or remedy to correct your situation..

so even if you get connected... dont expect any help :(

Reactions: A_S