+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Final Decision Update

Syedadm

Apr 5, 2024
My IRCC account shows this message in the latest updates:
Final decision - March 11, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

How long does it take for processing after getting this update?

My COPR details are also updated on 13 March 2024.Not sure if this means I am approved and that is my biggest concern.
Did you get the portal 1 email???

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Did you get the portal 1 email???
No mine is PNP EE.I am waiting for PPR.As the COPR details updated on my tracker ,does it mean that my PR case is approved and finalised now or it is still in processing phase where the decision could be affected.
Thanks for the prompt reply.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
There is another update.I called IRCC yesterday and they told me that they have already sent RFV on 13 March by post.Is it possible that they use postal services when my all other correspondence was by email.Now I have requested them to resend it through email.Let’s see.Can anyone guide me how much time IRCC will take to issue PPR if request is made by phone.

Syedadm

Apr 5, 2024
There is another update.I called IRCC yesterday and they told me that they have already sent RFV on 13 March by post.Is it possible that they use postal services when my all other correspondence was by email.Now I have requested them to resend it through email.Let’s see.Can anyone guide me how much time IRCC will take to issue PPR if request is made by phone.
I got the pr portal first email today for my parents and i have responded with the required information like name on passport, if they are in canada or not, first arrival date , last entry date etc.... now have ti wait for portal 2 email to upload the pictures for pr

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Received PPR today on 17 April. But it was issued on 13 March 2024 and 30 days window is closed on 13 April.
I am confused if VFS will accept it and give appointment to me.
Please guide what can be done.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
AOR NOV 2021 Alberta PNP.
Received my RFV on 19 April 2024.it has been a long journey of 29 months.
From my experience,If the documentation is done properly then there may be some delay but decision will definitely be in your favour.
Thank you everyone for all the support.
All the best to all of you.Just don’t loose hope.

BAUU

Apr 12, 2024
Hii everyone,
I am in the same situation like others in thread my final decision was on 14 march 2024. I called ircc two times in this time period,
every time they suggest me to wait for some more time. Last i called them last week . I am really worried now. Anybody else faced same situation??if yes please suggest me what else i can do to get p1.
Thanks

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Hii everyone,
I am in the same situation like others in thread my final decision was on 14 march 2024. I called ircc two times in this time period,
every time they suggest me to wait for some more time. Last i called them last week . I am really worried now. Anybody else faced same situation??if yes please suggest me what else i can do to get p1.
Thanks
Is there any update in your tracker around 14 March 2024.Are COPR details updated on your tracker??

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Yes everything is completed in the tracker on march 12.and copr number is also there.
No is there any update about some letter or request from IRCC after everything was completed on tracker.
On 13 March 2024 COPR details were updated on my tracker and also a message came on the same date on my tracker that “we have sent you a request please take necessary action “

Nilesh@#Patel

May 4, 2022
I have completed all process and received email and GC key status is my application is approved but still not received PPR letter.