+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Final Decision Update

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Thanks a lot for your detailed response.
One more thing is, please get your new SIN first.
I visited Service Canada without an appointment. Took less than an hour for SIN.
Then go for driver's license, health card, bank, etc...
Just don't want you to make a poor planning.

Reactions: _official

Quebec2805

Feb 15, 2024
Hi, my current status is as follows but I haven't received any email from IRCC yet. Do you think I should be worried? Anyone else in the same boat?

Latest update:
Final decision - February 22, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ajaykedia1992

Oct 21, 2023
I'm in the same boat,

Final decision - February 19, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Quebec2805

Feb 15, 2024
@ajaykedia1992 If there is still no update I suggest you call IRCC. I called IRCC yesterday and told them I haven't received any emails since my status changed. An hour after the call, they sent the email to create the credentials for the portal.

ajaykedia1992

Oct 21, 2023
@ajaykedia1992 If there is still no update I suggest you call IRCC. I called IRCC yesterday and told them I haven't received any emails since my status changed. An hour after the call, they sent the email to create the credentials for the portal.
Do you know how to call IRCC? I couldn't find any contact number. Can you share with me ?

ajaykedia1992

Oct 21, 2023
Sure. 1-888-242-2100
I connected the IRCC and she told me the portal email was sent me Feb 20 but some how I didn't receive it yet. So the agent will send the message to following team to send the email again.
Not sure, what kind of email they are using it which my gmail is not receiving, lolz, and if the same thing happen after the second email, they told me to wait for 2-3 weeks again before I make a call.

jsjaspreet93

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
I connected the IRCC and she told me the portal email was sent me Feb 20 but some how I didn't receive it yet. So the agent will send the message to following team to send the email again.
Not sure, what kind of email they are using it which my gmail is not receiving, lolz, and if the same thing happen after the second email, they told me to wait for 2-3 weeks again before I make a call.
try checking your spam folder or junk folder buddy. that could help

ottor1

Jun 13, 2023
I am in the same boat as everyone else was in this thread. Here is my status:

GC Key:
  • March 7, 2024 You passed the medical exam.
  • Eligibility & BGC is still in progress.

Final Decision:
  • March 6, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Tracker:
  • All stages completed.
  • Security completed March 3.
  • Re-passed medical March 6.
  • COPR details in tracker March 7.
  • COPR expiry date 4 March, 2025.

Its been one week since everything completed. Anyone else still waiting?

ottor1

Jun 13, 2023
I am in the same boat as everyone else was in this thread. Here is my status:

GC Key:
  • March 7, 2024 You passed the medical exam.
  • Eligibility & BGC is still in progress.

Final Decision:
  • March 6, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Tracker:
  • All stages completed.
  • Security completed March 3.
  • Re-passed medical March 6.
  • COPR details in tracker March 7.
  • COPR expiry date 4 March, 2025.

Its been one week since everything completed. Anyone else still waiting?

Got Portal 1 email today!

Syedadm

Apr 5, 2024
Hi guys my parents status changed on gc key now its showing Final Decision April 04, 2024. Status changed today. Can someone please let me know when can i expect to get the portal 1 email and if someone can share the subject of the email and from which email it comes. Are they going to send an email or it will show up on gc key account.

please let me know.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
My IRCC account shows this message in the latest updates:
Final decision - March 11, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

How long does it take for processing after getting this update?

My COPR details are also updated on 13 March 2024.Not sure if this means I am approved and that is my biggest concern.