+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Final Decision Update

hershii77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Can someone explain this? (CEC Inland) AOR August 25 2023

PR tracker, medical, eligibility and biometrics complete. BG Check in progress.
No CoPR number anywhere.
On GCKey, latest update shows
Final Decision - January 12 2024
Your application is in progress. We will let you know once a final decision has been made.

santzapaul

Aug 8, 2016
Can someone explain this? (CEC Inland) AOR August 25 2023

PR tracker, medical, eligibility and biometrics complete. BG Check in progress.
No CoPR number anywhere.
On GCKey, latest update shows
Final Decision - January 12 2024
Your application is in progress. We will let you know once a final decision has been made.
Congrats! Your application is about to be finalized. It might take a few business days to a week for the COPR number to show up on the tracker.

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
Hello. In my GCKey, it used to have "Final decision: November 7, 2023" but it wasn't there anymore and was changed to "Latest Update: December 10, 2022" when I passed the medical exam. And in my tracker, it changed from the COPR Document: T605004999 and expiration date: October 31, 2024, both changed to "NOT AVAILABLE YET."

got my P1 Nov 27 and P2 Dec 28. Still waiting for ecoPR.

I called IRCC and the agent couldn’t figure it out too. Any idea?

xuye1225

Jan 10, 2024
Hi all,
Final Decision - January 11 2024
DM- January 12 2024
portal1-January 13 2024
We received the portal email, they email mentioned to let they know when we return to Canada.However, we have never been to Canada before and do not have any kind of Canadian visa so we are unable to return to Canada.

Since we send to request if they can send us a PASSPORT REQUEST LETTER or give us a landing visa so that we can land in Canada and continue the portal program.And still don't know what will happen next.

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Finally got a COPR today.

eCOPRJan 18, 2024[222 Days from IRCC AR] Around 2PM, from Calgary IRCC
Portal 2 emailDec 28, 2023Slightly after 6PM, responded back slightly after 8PM.
Portal 1 emailDec 28, 2023Before the noon, from Calgary VO. (SVO: Etobicoke)
3rd GCMS GeneratedDec 1, 2023[Returned on Dec 8, 2023: 7 days]
All passed / COPR: Not Started
eCOPR # on the trackerNov 28, 2023Expiry: Nov 2024 according to the tracker
Final: ApprovedNov 27, 2023GCKey: Final Decision In Progress with the specific date as Nov 27, 2023

More details: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/non-express-entry-pnp-online-applications-gather-here.730189/post-10725826

kkvs123

Jan 3, 2024
I have completed P2 since sep 29, 2023.

Originally I was given no indication with regards to which VO was handling my application. After emailing in December i got a response the first week of January saying it was being done by CIO in Sydney NS.

Sent another email last week because the wait time of 3.5 months is getting suspicious and my work permit expires this summer. They replied saying they forwarded my case to the office handling my app and that they're doing their best to process.

Anyone else in the same boat? HAS ANYONE gotten their eCOPR by calling/emailing??

Reactions: Jin25

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
I have completed P2 since sep 29, 2023.

Originally I was given no indication with regards to which VO was handling my application. After emailing in December i got a response the first week of January saying it was being done by CIO in Sydney NS.

Sent another email last week because the wait time of 3.5 months is getting suspicious and my work permit expires this summer. They replied saying they forwarded my case to the office handling my app and that they're doing their best to process.

Anyone else in the same boat? HAS ANYONE gotten their eCOPR by calling/emailing??
Been calling and emailing them everyday after my P2 on December 28th, still waiting for eCoPR. My work permit is expiring end of this month so I submitted BOWP application today. Agent said I can maintain status as long as I have submitted the BOWP before my current work permit expires.

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
Hello everyone. I am super confused about eCoPR copies. I just got client copy. People here on forum in many threads told that they received 2 copies IRCC and client one. Please confirm if that’s the case. And what should be done.

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Hello everyone. I am super confused about eCoPR copies. I just got client copy. People here on forum in many threads told that they received 2 copies IRCC and client one. Please confirm if that’s the case. And what should be done.
I'm not sure whether IRCC changed their policy regarding eCOPR, but normally you just need to print the client page, sign there, and keep it until your PR card arrives.
Please keep in mind that your signature should not be made electronically such as PDF signature, etc...
After eCOPR issuance, I updated my driver's license, health card, SIN, with my printed eCOPR (Of course, the client page).
Obviously, there was no issue.

Reactions: _official

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
I'm not sure whether IRCC changed their policy regarding eCOPR, but normally you just need to print the client page, sign there, and keep it until your PR card arrives.
Please keep in mind that your signature should not be made electronically such as PDF signature, etc...
After eCOPR issuance, I updated my driver's license, health card, SIN, with my printed eCOPR (Of course, the client page).
Obviously, there was no issue.
Thanks a lot for your detailed response.

Reactions: C_from_ON