+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS

Feb 15, 2021
Hi There,

I have done my graduation B.Com form University o Allahabad, MBA for Allahabad Agricultural Institute – Deemed University and PhD in Business Management form SHUATS- Formerly Allahabad Agricultural Institute – Deemed University. I want all my three credentials to be assessed by IQAS.

My question is that the issuing authority and applicant both are suppose to fill the details in Academic Record Form for the assessment for any type of credentials. So as in my case the graduation B.Com degree is from University of Allahabad, does it need to be done separately in a sealed/attested envelope from the University of Allahabad, and then same has to be followed for my MBA and PhD separately, as both the degrees are from same university. Once I am through with the process of getting all my degrees stamped form issuing authorities.

Do I have to put all three in one single envelope and then to be sent/couriered to IQAS for assessment? Or the universities are supposed to send from their ends. Please guide..!! Thanks