+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Hi All,

I sent my documents for MBA to IQAS today I received the email confirmation from them
"
To proceed with the assessment IQAS requires the following documents:

· Copy of Certificate from Sikkim Manipal University for Master of Business Administration.

I would appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks
Chetan
After how long did they take to reply you this?

bhallachetan

Oct 3, 2011
Contact the examination department and ask them to issue a certified copy of transcript and post them to IQAS on their address
5th Mile, Tadong Gangtok, East Sikkim Pin - 737102

Toll Free No. 18002667777

E-mail: smuhelpdesk@smudde.edu.in

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Friends , need quick advise,
I have already evaluated my Bachelor from WES , now i would like to send my Masters - MBA ( from SMU) to IQAS.
is that fine if both are evaluated by different agencies?.

pritamjena

Jul 12, 2018
NOC Code......
Yes its absolutely fine :)

Many here have gone with 2 different agencies :)
Hi,

So BTech is evaluated from WES as Bachelors and then my MBA is due in Dec / Jan 19. So, I can send only the masters degree to IQAS? Did anyone is in such scenario or has done like this and has evaluated their MBA/MCA as masters from IQAS?

Pritam

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi,

So BTech is evaluated from WES as Bachelors and then my MBA is due in Dec / Jan 19. So, I can send only the masters degree to IQAS? Did anyone is in such scenario or has done like this and has evaluated their MBA/MCA as masters from IQAS?

Pritam
Yes you can send MBA to IQAS :)

Its absolutely fine to get your ECA done from two different organizations :)

jugal

Apr 6, 2014
I Preetsingh need help, i completed my exe-MBA from Mumbai university. However in Degree certificate it says master in Information management, will it be considered as Masters by IQAS

Nov 9, 2018
Hello Friends, I am looking forward to have my ECA via IQAS, Can anyone please suggest as i have MCA and MBA both Degree from SMU so should i request transcript for both MCA and MBA and send it to IQAS , OR do i need to choose any one out of it or its better to send both to IQAS ?