NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
obi1987 said:
Hi,

I have gone through the process.

Please explain one thing about this point these color copies are only just copies or attested copies?

Now you will have these documents with you:

Application form (received from IQAS after payment) Print it and sign it .... OK
Document checklist form (received from IQAS after payment) Filled and print it..... OK
Color copy of your transcript/s ..... ONLY COPY, NO NEED TO ATTEST
Color copy of your Degree/s........ ONLY COPY, NO NEED TO ATTEST
Color copy of your SSC-matric certificate (Optional) .....ONLY COPY, NO NEED TO ATTEST
Color copy of your HSC-inter certificate (Optional) .....ONLY COPY, NO NEED TO ATTEST
Color copy of your passport (First four pages) .....ONLY COPY, NO NEED TO ATTEST
Sealed envelope of IoBM .... OK
Sealed envelope of SSUET ..... OK
Only copies, no need to attest from anywhere.

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
alizaidi said:
So I think you have two options:

• Apply again for the sealed envelope and make sure this time you give them clear instruction and say that IQAS is not accepting the previous envelope and you have to go through the process again because of this reason. Try your best to have the sealed envelope again with IQAS address on that. Pressurize them if you are not able to convince them, they will just have to issue a new envelope and that's it.
  • If you are failed to do so, take risk and send the same envelope you have currently and mention your situation on "additional information" section and hope they don't reject your application, I guess they will not UNLESS you tamper your sealed envelope or do not express your situation on form.
Yeah. Better not tamper the sealed envelope. I called IQAS, and told them the whole situation. They said to send the envelope as it is with the home address written on it. They'll accept it. So I'll send without any change. Thanks for your support!

Reactions: Ghulam Rasool

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Dream-mer said:
Yeah. Better not tamper the sealed envelope. I called IQAS, and told them the whole situation. They said to send the envelope as it is with the home address written on it. They'll accept it. So I'll send without any change. Thanks for your support!
Awesome. It's always good to be fair and transparent. After all this is professionalism. best of luck :)

kashifshaikh

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Dream-mer said:
could you please mention the contact no.
im sure it would someday be helpful to people reading here

kashifshaikh

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
a quick question to you brother alizaidi

do i have to send the copies of my passport ? im actually asking this because i havent gotten a passport yet and since im not facing any name change issue as well

my proof of name could be my CNIC, right ?

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
kashifshaikh said:
could you please mention the contact no.
im sure it would someday be helpful to people reading here
Hours of operation: 8:15 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday (closed between noon and 1:00 pm)
Phone

780-427-2655 (Edmonton)

310-0000, then 427-2655 (toll-free in Alberta)

1-800-999-3965 (Saskatchewan)

1-866-692-7057 (Northwest Territories)

(Country specific prefix)-1-780-427-2655 (International)

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
kashifshaikh said:
a quick question to you brother alizaidi

do i have to send the copies of my passport ? im actually asking this because i havent gotten a passport yet and since im not facing any name change issue as well

my proof of name could be my CNIC, right ?
Wait for your passport. They do not accept CNIC. They need your passport for your verification.

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey it would be great if someone could assist me on this.

The second page in the ECA checklist shows the following items to be filled.
Photocopy of the Degree/Diploma (Name in the original language) :
Photocopy of the transcripts:

what do I fill in those blanks? is it the university name? or the name of the degree

hamiltondreamer

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-04-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
Shivanker said:

what do I fill in those blanks? is it the university name? or the name of the degree
You should fill the name of the degree e.g bachelors of science Bsc, dont tick the space for photocopy of transcript.

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Shivanker said:

Please read the thread thoroughly, it has been answered already but never mind:

Photo copy of Degree Diploma: exact name of your program on your degree like "BACHELOR IN COMPUTER SCIENCE"
Photo copy of transcripts/statement of marks: same as above i.e. exact name of your program on your degree
Transcripts (statement of marks, grade report) issued by: exact name of your institution which is on your degree

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
alizaidi said:
Awesome. It's always good to be fair and transparent. After all this is professionalism. best of luck :)
Yeah. I once called WES, had to hang up the phone after waiting 20 min. For IQAS, it took merely seconds to get the answers. Thanks!

kashifshaikh

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Dream-mer said:
Yeah. I once called WES, had to hang up the phone after waiting 20 min. For IQAS, it took merely seconds to get the answers. Thanks!
what time did u call the IQAS.. i just called them at around 12:40pm canadian time but the automated machine said the office was closed...

hamiltondreamer

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-04-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
They have a lunch break between 12.30 and 1.30.
kashifshaikh said:
what time did u call the IQAS.. i just called them at around 12:40pm canadian time but the automated machine said the office was closed...

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
kashifshaikh said:
They are closed on saturday and sunday.

kashifshaikh

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
alizaidi said:
Wait for your passport. They do not accept CNIC. They need your passport for your verification.
i just spoke with them on the phone and they said that the CNIC should also be fine as a proof of government issued identity

Reactions: Tamour