+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS Guide for ECA (Name Difference) - IOBM SSUET KARACHI PAKISTAN

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
alizaidi said:
I have my IQAS certificate with me and I:

-did not send any original documents
-did not request universities to send docs on their own

Yes, Ideally IQAS will want to have duplicate transcripts from the universities but for that you will have to go through a process of issuing duplicates transcripts right? It depends on person to person and university to university. If you can request your university to issue you duplicate transcript and also can request them to send on their own its great.

However, like in my case my universities do not entertain these type of requests lets say for a duplicate transcript they were asking me to lodge an FIR. Listen, IQAS just want to be sure that the program you have completed is registered and transcripts are authentic and verified they do not care if they are color copies or copies or duplicates or original sent from universities. As long as your degrees/transcripts are verified (stamped by your university department) and sealed in university envelopes with the authorized person details on the IQAS transcript from you are good to go.
Thx a million..now m logically satisfied...:)..one more thing..KU is not signing or authorising trasncript form so is that mandatory to send this form on behalf of KU..

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
moonarch said:
Thx a million..now m logically satisfied...:)..one more thing..KU is not signing or authorising trasncript form so is that mandatory to send this form on behalf of KU..
Seeeee, there you go. Its a new case for us. Again if they can give you sealed envelopes it should be fine, just write in your checklist form that university has refused to sign IQAS form but they are valid and can be verified from university. I also wrote that my universities have refused to send my documents themselves but the sealed envelopes are from university, IQAS can verify this by calling my universities if the wish. In my case if IQAS would have decided to call my universities, they would have catered the request and would help IQAS verify them. I am not sure about UOK as what is their procedure. Do their envelopes have address or contact number which can be used by IQAS?

Reactions: Ghulam Rasool

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
alizaidi said:
Seeeee, there you go. Its a new case for us. Again if they can give you sealed envelopes it should be fine, just write in your checklist form that university has refused to sign IQAS form but they are valid and can be verified from university. I also wrote that my universities have refused to send my documents themselves but the sealed envelopes are from university, IQAS can verify this by calling my universities if the wish. In my case if IQAS would have decided to call my universities, they would have catered the request and would help IQAS verify them. I am not sure about UOK as what is their procedure. Do their envelopes have address or contact number which can be used by IQAS?
great again buddy..thnx u so much...can i use habib metropolitan bank Visa debit card for payment??i dont have credit card..:-S

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
moonarch said:
great again buddy..thnx u so much...can i use habib metropolitan bank Visa debit card for payment??i dont have credit card..:-S
yes, you can!

you are welcome. Please share your experience here after you receive your IQAS certificate/ it will help others :)

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
alizaidi said:
yes, you can!

you are welcome. Please share your experience here after you receive your IQAS certificate/ it will help others :)
Ill definitely do bro...belive me this forum helps everyone alot..infact i am still dubious to lodge my case using any consultant bcz they charge hefty amount:(

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
moonarch said:
Ill definitely do bro...belive me this forum helps everyone alot..infact i am still dubious to lodge my case using any consultant bcz they charge hefty amount:(
Its not about just amount buddy. My friend has hired registered consultant six months ago and already paid him 75000/- Rupees but still have not received his ECA. Its better to do everything on your own because you know your case and complications better than any consultant :) Consultants themselves google so we should too. Its all about time, if you can give time then don't hire if you cant give time then hire simple as that.

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
alizaidi said:
Its not about just amount buddy. My friend has hired registered consultant and already paid him 75000/ Rupees but still have not received his ECA. Its better to do everything on your own because you know your case and complications better than any consultant :) Consultants themselves google so we should too. Its all about time, if you can give time then don't hire if you cant give time then hire simple as that.
Bingo...(Y)

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
alizaidi said:
Its not about just amount buddy. My friend has hired registered consultant six months ago and already paid him 75000/- Rupees but still have not received his ECA. Its better to do everything on your own because you know your case and complications better than any consultant :) Consultants themselves google so we should too. Its all about time, if you can give time then don't hire if you cant give time then hire simple as that.
Dear Ali
in docs checlist of IQAS i see that they have asked for transcripts/ marks sheet from University to IQAS..so would that be original or duplicate mark sheet which university will send them??

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
moonarch said:
Dear Ali
in docs checlist of IQAS i see that they have asked for transcripts/ marks sheet from University to IQAS..so would that be original or duplicate mark sheet which university will send them??
Consolidated transcript is enough dude. If your university can issue you a duplicate one go for that. If not then just verify the copies and get them sealed from university.

Hassan1988

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
This was very helpful. Thanks Ali zaidi. I am going to start my process for ECA check. I have my Bcom from KU and Bs (Applied computing ) From England. So i will have a different experience . Will share with you Guys soon ! Goodluck Everone :)

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
alizaidi said:
Consolidated transcript is enough dude. If your university can issue you a duplicate one go for that. If not then just verify the copies and get them sealed from university.
Thanks bro...brother we are two applicant me and my wife so can i send them both the application via one courier?? infact our application will be treated diffrently ofcrse...

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
moonarch said:
Thanks bro...brother we are two applicant me and my wife so can i send them both the application via one courier?? infact our application will be treated diffrently ofcrse...
Make two envelopes separately: one for you and other for spouse and then send them both via same courier and save money ;)

Don't forget to write and give reasons for this in checklist form (Additional Notes)

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
alizaidi said:
Make two envelopes separately: one for you and other for spouse and then send them both via same courier and save money ;)

Don't forget to write and give reasons for this in checklist form (Additional Notes)
Oh brother thx for usual support...thx a million...

ee.ubair

Mar 8, 2017
Hi Mr. Zaidi,

I also want to assess my degree which is in Electronics from SSUET, so is it ok to assess from IQAS for the Canada immigration?

Kindly advice

Many Thanks in Advance

Ubair

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
ee.ubair said:
Hi Mr. Zaidi,

I also want to assess my degree which is in Electronics from SSUET, so is it ok to assess from IQAS for the Canada immigration?

Kindly advice

Many Thanks in Advance

Ubair
Absolutely, go ahead. Although IQAS has increased the processing time from 10 business days to 15 but still IQAS would be my first choice. Best of luck!