+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS for pakistani students - URGENT help needed :(

Sadia51

Nov 3, 2018
Arsalan, the rule for degrees remain the same for all agencies. All degrees must be in a sealed envelope and signed by HEC. You have two choices with you. Either you ask HEC to send your documents to IQAS directly or you go to their courier service in Abpara and ask them to deliver it to IQAS. Either way is fine and will not cause any problem. I did the same steps. Although I was not in Islamabad, my brother did all these steps for me.
Hi what I read on website is that hec verification is not men
Hey so after doing further research on this, I got to know that for IQAS there is no need to involve HEC. We can just get the copies certified from respective universities.
Can you please confirm if the sealed envelope need to be send by University as in iqas it is clearly mentioned that transcript has to be send by applicant where as degree will be directly mailed from uni which means I have
i

done from IQAS and i m pretty much satisfied. before, i was going for CES or ICAS but in last minute i choose iqas. now i received my ECA (MBA equivalent) in 9 weeks. This is what i do :

(no need of HEC in case of IQAS)
-Got sealed envelop by hand from KU for my BCOM.
-Got sealed envelop by hand from IQRA uni khi
-Put both envelops in bigger envelop. Also i placed CNIC copy, Passport copy and photocopies of marksheet and degree as well from metric to MBA in that bigger envelop. (just photo copies of academics without attestation).
Hi n what was in that sealed envelope given by uni just degree or transcript or both

Shayzee

Oct 29, 2018
Islamabad
Hi what I read on website is that hec verification is not men

Can you please confirm if the sealed envelope need to be send by University as in iqas it is clearly mentioned that transcript has to be send by applicant where as degree will be directly mailed from uni which means I have

Hi n what was in that sealed envelope given by uni just degree or transcript or both
Hope this will help you. This message is sent by IQAS regarding my query.

Generally IQAS accepts official transcripts/mark sheets that confirm graduation, and which are sent directly by the issuing institution. Official transcripts sent directly by the issuing institution(s) may be a photocopy of the diploma supplement bearing the institution(s)’ respective stamps on them. We do not require the original transcripts issued to a student upon graduation, and no other form of legalization is required.

However, in cases where the issuing institution cannot send transcripts directly to IQAS, they may provide you with a sealed envelope with your attested transcripts enclosed which may be couriered by you to our office. The envelope must remain sealed, and has to be stamped with the institution’s official seal across the back flap. If there are concerns about the integrity of the documents, our office will contact you.

Rabiamahfooz

Nov 10, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am planning to send my degrees to IQAS. I will get the copies of my transcripts and degrees attested and signed by my university and will also get them sealed and stamped in a University envelop. But since most universities don't take the responsibility of sending the documents so should I take that envelop and send it on my own using the university’s address in the “from” section?

Plus, how much time does IQAS take in document equivalency process? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Shayzee

Oct 29, 2018
Islamabad
Hello Everyone,

I am planning to send my degrees to IQAS. I will get the copies of my transcripts and degrees attested and signed by my university and will also get them sealed and stamped in a University envelop. But since most universities don't take the responsibility of sending the documents so should I take that envelop and send it on my own using the university’s address in the “from” section?

Plus, how much time does IQAS take in document equivalency process? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
Hi,
I got this response from IQAS. I hope this will help you.

Yes. IQAS needs to verify that your credentials are authentic so your school must send your transcripts directly to IQAS in a sealed envelope. Use the Request of Academic Records form on our website to ask your school to send your transcripts. In cases where the issuing institution cannot send transcripts directly to IQAS, they may provide you with a sealed envelope with your attested transcripts enclosed which may be couriered by you to our office. The envelope must remain sealed, and has to be stamped with the institution's official seal across the back flap. Use your own address.

Rabiamahfooz

Nov 10, 2018
Hi,
I got this response from IQAS. I hope this will help you.

Yes. IQAS needs to verify that your credentials are authentic so your school must send your transcripts directly to IQAS in a sealed envelope. Use the Request of Academic Records form on our website to ask your school to send your transcripts. In cases where the issuing institution cannot send transcripts directly to IQAS, they may provide you with a sealed envelope with your attested transcripts enclosed which may be couriered by you to our office. The envelope must remain sealed, and has to be stamped with the institution's official seal across the back flap. Use your own address.
Thank you for your response. It is clear now, so I’ll get the docs and send them myself using my own residential address.

Have you already sent your documents to IQAS?

Rabiamahfooz

Nov 10, 2018
I have done the online payment, will get sealed envelop from institution in couple of days.
In the checklist there “Transcripts issued by section” are we supposed to mention the university’s name there?

Also are we supposed to check mark the “Transcripts Requested from the issuing body”? And add the sealed envelope received by the university within the main envelope along with form and other docs?

Shayzee

Oct 29, 2018
Islamabad
In the checklist there “Transcripts issued by section” are we supposed to mention the university’s name there?

Also are we supposed to check mark the “Transcripts Requested from the issuing body”? And add the sealed envelope received by the university within the main envelope along with form and other docs?
Yes, you are supposed to write the name of your institution.

Academic record request form should be sealed along with verified educational documents.
You are supposed to make another envelop which contains your educational sealed envelop, check list form, application form, your name proof (passport copy) and photocopy of educational documents which are sealed.

salman334

Nov 6, 2018
I have got photocopies of degrees/transcripts VERIFIED and SEALED by HEC. Do I also need to courier my ORIGINALs to IQAS?

Zabih

Nov 30, 2018
no if its executive it ll be considered as MBA executive equi to canada...means masters..18 years qualification is considered as masters equi to canada i got the same..
Dear, I am MA 16 years (Political Science) and MBA 2.5 years. Can you guess what will be the equivalency (Master or Bachelor)? Thanks

Dec 3, 2018
Arsalan, the rule for degrees remain the same for all agencies. All degrees must be in a sealed envelope and signed by HEC. You have two choices with you. Either you ask HEC to send your documents to IQAS directly or you go to their courier service in Abpara and ask them to deliver it to IQAS. Either way is fine and will not cause any problem. I did the same steps. Although I was not in Islamabad, my brother did all these steps for me.
Dear
I want to get my degrees verified from IQAS. I have to speak to you. Please give me a miss call and I'll call you then for information on this. My cell: 0345 3139616 or anyone who can speak to me and make me clear of what exactly is required