+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS for pakistani students - URGENT help needed :(

akifsikander

May 31, 2018
i got 4 year of bachelor of business administration degree (IQAS) for my 2 Year BCOM from KU
Also got Master in business administration with focus in finance (IQAS) for my MBA finance from IQRA university khi.

u did u get 2 year diploma for BCOM?
My case is same as that of yours i.e. a 2 years B.Com Degree from K.U and an MBA Degree (3.5 yrs) in Finance from Iqra University Khi. But the only difference is that I have sent sealed envelope only from Iqra University for my MBA Degree. I hope that would be sufficient and my assessment would be same as that of yours.

ali88_thebest

Apr 14, 2018
Any one got there Post Graduate Certificate having period of 6 months assessed from IQAS.

HAVE DONE BACHELOR'S IN CIVIL ENGINEERING. (4 YEARS)

IN ADDITION GOT 2 NUMBERS POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATE OF 6 MONTHS IN CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT FROM THE SAME ENGINEERING UNIVERSITY.

Rafia88

Jul 12, 2018
ofcourse to his home address.

But the issue is that IQAS requires the envelope to be signed, sealed and DIRECTLY sent by the respective university. He got the signed and sealed envelopes from university, but he sent them together in the same envelope which shows that the envelope was not sent DIRECTLY by the university. I don't know what will IQAS do in this situation.

My recommendation was to spend a few more bucks and send the envelopes separately on different dates and through different couriers. My friend did the same thing and he received his ECA in about 20 days from IQAS.
Besides the university sealed envelope do we also need to send our personal doc like passport and cnic separately?

Rafia88

Jul 12, 2018
I need someones help please:

I have done my bachelors (4year) from IoBM
MBA(R) 1.5 years from IoBM
IoBM does send sealed envelope directly Can I still send it myself? How ? Also besides University sealed envelope do i also need to send my passport and CNIC separately?

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
I need someones help please:

I have done my bachelors (4year) from IoBM
MBA(R) 1.5 years from IoBM
IoBM does send sealed envelope directly Can I still send it myself? How ? Also besides University sealed envelope do i also need to send my passport and CNIC separately?
Get it sealed from the University as described in instructions and then you can send it yourself but do not put it in the same package with your application, use different packages. A print of passport can be sent with the original application. I think CNIC is not required.

GK18

Jun 25, 2018
For refund of courier fee as per IQAS website
"in case of family members IQAS will refund one applicant courier fee if the applicants indicate they want both assessments returned in one package. Please include a note asking for this with the application package you mail to IQAS"

Has any one received refund or is it possible to submit application without courier fee for spouse and mention it in notes to return both assessment in one pack

aliumair

Jul 10, 2018
Hi Guys

Any idea how IQAS is performing these days? In the begining of this thread in 2017, someone mentioned that IQAS is completing assessment in 20 days. On IQAS website they have clearly mentioned that they take at least 12 weeks to complete assessment.

I cant go for WES as I did my MS from PAF KIET :(

Thanks
Ali Umair

Aadi87

Jan 7, 2018
Hi Guys,

I would like to thanks all peoples of this forum. Because of you guys I successfully got my ECA just now. Below is my IQAS timeline

· Application send to IQAS by DHL. 16th -Apr-2018

· 1st AOR received from IQAS. 16th- May-2018

· ECA scanned copy received 21st- July-2018.

This forum guided and helped me a lot to get my ECA.

Regards,

Aadi

Umar.2792

Jul 27, 2018
Hi A
Hi Guys,

I would like to thanks all peoples of this forum. Because of you guys I successfully got my ECA just now. Below is my IQAS timeline

· Application send to IQAS by DHL. 16th -Apr-2018

· 1st AOR received from IQAS. 16th- May-2018

· ECA scanned copy received 21st- July-2018.

This forum guided and helped me a lot to get my ECA.

Regards,

Aadi
Kindly tell me the complete steps which you done to get ECA .
i am confused from where i can verified my documents.

i done my electrical engineering degree from university of south asia, and DAE from punjab board of technical education lahore and Matric from BISE lahore. Kindly send me complete details on my email :umarfarooq.emaarenergy@gmail.com

Sara1987

Jul 29, 2018
Hiii

I need simple and clear instructions.
What are the required documents by IQAS?
I have 2 bachelors degrees and 1 master degree.

Pls dont share their link coz that is very confusing.
Just tell me my 2 bachelor degrees are from one uni.. and masters is from another uni.
So .... should i ask my uni to put both my bachelor degree in the same envelopes with their transcripts??
Like how many sealed envelopes should be required by IQAS in my ca•se? :(

Sara1987

Jul 29, 2018
Photocopy of the Diploma (name in the original language): Photocopy Enclosed 
Tick the checkbox, enclose a copy of your degree with this form, and enter the name of the awarding university in the space (name of Degree or University)???

Photocopy of transcripts/statement of marks: Photocopy Enclosed 
Tick the checkbox and enclose the transcript of your university with this form, and Enter the the name of the awarding university in the space (name of Degree or University)???
What does it mean *DIPLOMA-NAME IN THE ORIGINAL LANGUAGE*

Sara1987

Jul 29, 2018
i

done from IQAS and i m pretty much satisfied. before, i was going for CES or ICAS but in last minute i choose iqas. now i received my ECA (MBA equivalent) in 9 weeks. This is what i do :

(no need of HEC in case of IQAS)
-Got sealed envelop by hand from KU for my BCOM.
-Got sealed envelop by hand from IQRA uni khi
-Put both envelops in bigger envelop. Also i placed CNIC copy, Passport copy and photocopies of marksheet and degree as well from metric to MBA in that bigger envelop. (just photo copies of academics without attestation).

Hi dear.

From uni u got only degree in the envelope? Or was ur marksheet also insidr that sealed envelope?

Sara1987

Jul 29, 2018
I am not aware of the process for overseas but I think you will need someone from your immediate family to do this for you.
Hi Arslan

Can u pls tell me u got degree and transcript both... from uni in ur sealed envelope?
Or was it jst a degree in the envelope?
I'm confused

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Hiii

I need simple and clear instructions.
What are the required documents by IQAS?
I have 2 bachelors degrees and 1 master degree.

Pls dont share their link coz that is very confusing.
Just tell me my 2 bachelor degrees are from one uni.. and masters is from another uni.
So .... should i ask my uni to put both my bachelor degree in the same envelopes with their transcripts??
Like how many sealed envelopes should be required by IQAS in my ca•se? :(
Three.
One sealed env from the university you did 2 BS
One sealed env from the university you did MS
One sealed env containing your application form

Reactions: Sadia51