+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS for pakistani students - URGENT help needed :(

Sara1987

Jul 29, 2018
Three.
One sealed env from the university you did 2 BS
One sealed env from the university you did MS
One sealed env containing your application form

U mean to say.... 2 bachelor degrees that i have done from same uni can be put in one sealed n stamped envelope?? Also marksheets of both these bachelors can be inside this ??
It means altogether 4 documents in 1 sealed n stamped envelope?? 2 degrees+ 2 transcripts??

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
U mean to say.... 2 bachelor degrees that i have done from same uni can be put in one sealed n stamped envelope?? Also marksheets of both these bachelors can be inside this ??
It means altogether 4 documents in 1 sealed n stamped envelope?? 2 degrees+ 2 transcripts??
Yes. Both BS degrees and thier transcripts can be in one env. I think there will be 6 doc.

1st BS degree. Attested copy
1st BS transcript. Attested Copy
1st BS degree IQAS form filled by you and univerdity and stamped and signed by the University official

Above three documents again for second BS

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
So what did u do basically?
Kindly share experience.
Someone some time ago asked me in inbox about the procedure and I have her the following response. If you have specific questions you can ask:

1. ForECA from IQAS you donot have to send then matric and FSc degrees. You only need to send them the degrees of your BBA and MBA and it is not required that these are attested from HEC. You can have a look at their form. If you have done Bachelors and masters, sending them matric and FSc is optional. So just send them BBA and MBA degrees for evaluation.

The process is the following.
    1. Go on thier website and fill out the forms.
    2. Send them the application form, checklist and copies of your BBA and MBA degrees and transcripts
    3. Ask your university to fill out the "academic request form", attest a copy of your degree and transcript and send it all to IQAS in a sealed envelop (with a sign and stamp across the flap)

If you start the process on IQAS website all the steps are given. Just note that for IQAS you donot need your degrees to be attested from HEC. IQAS just requires that a attested copy of degree and transcript be sent to them from the university who gave you the degree. So you do not have to worry and can get ECA evaluation.

If you are married and changed your name after marriage then you need proof of name change. My wife had to attach such proof as she changed her name adter marriage. Let me know if you need details of that proof.

Sara1987

Jul 29, 2018
i

done from IQAS and i m pretty much satisfied. before, i was going for CES or ICAS but in last minute i choose iqas. now i received my ECA (MBA equivalent) in 9 weeks. This is what i do :

(no need of HEC in case of IQAS)
-Got sealed envelop by hand from KU for my BCOM.
-Got sealed envelop by hand from IQRA uni khi
-Put both envelops in bigger envelop. Also i placed CNIC copy, Passport copy and photocopies of marksheet and degree as well from metric to MBA in that bigger envelop. (just photo copies of academics without attestation).

Hi i want to ask u something

I want to send my degree and transcript on my own.
So first I will get them sealed n stamped from university ... so what address should I put on that envelope from uni to my address? Or to IqAs?

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Hi i want to ask u something

I want to send my degree and transcript on my own.
So first I will get them sealed n stamped from university ... so what address should I put on that envelope from uni to my address? Or to IqAs?
I am not dure if I understood you.

1. App form, ch-list, degrees and transcripts in one env from you to IQAS
2. BS degrees and transcripts and academic req form in one env from univ to IQAS
3. MS degree and transcript and academic req form in one envelop from univ to IQAS

You will be sending them three packages.

I am not sure how to handle if you want yo put them in one envelop.

Sara1987

Jul 29, 2018
May be not. the second email clearly shows that the assessment process has been started on ur case. Also second email is not sent unless all doc r completed/received at their end.

In my case, i only receive 1st email in which they stated both things at a same time, that is , they acknowledge to receive my package and also they have places my docs in que for processing...

well i received my ECA in 9 weeks. sent on 12 mar and received soft copy on 23 may now waiting for hard copy..

do any of u know a best teacher for IELTS in karachi.... pls do let me know. thats the only step left for my EE profile....
Hi
Did u send ur documents to IqAs of ur uni sent ur documents?

Sara1987

Jul 29, 2018
I am not dure if I understood you.

1. App form, ch-list, degrees and transcripts in one env from you to IQAS
2. BS degrees and transcripts and academic req form in one env from univ to IQAS
3. MS degree and transcript and academic req form in one envelop from univ to IQAS

You will be sending them three packages.

I am not sure how to handle if you want yo put them in one envelop.
Got u...

Ur point 1. Says degree and transcript from me also shud be sent to them in 1 package along with check losy n etc etc...
So u mean even if the uni sends them my degree n transcript in sealed envelope... I still need to add one more copy of each in my package??

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Got u...

Ur point 1. Says degree and transcript from me also shud be sent to them in 1 package along with check losy n etc etc...
So u mean even if the uni sends them my degree n transcript in sealed envelope... I still need to add one more copy of each in my package??
yes