+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS for pakistani students - URGENT help needed :(

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Experts,

Need your feedback regarding by IQAS ECA..I received 1st acknowledgement email stating they require '

• Photocopy of proof of name (e.g., copy of marriage certificate, record of landing, passport page or any government issued ID)"
However, i had already sent along with my application form.

Later on, after 2 days I received 2nd acknowledgement email about my academic documents and my application is in line.

My query is do i still require to send photo copies of my identity?
May be not. the second email clearly shows that the assessment process has been started on ur case. Also second email is not sent unless all doc r completed/received at their end.

In my case, i only receive 1st email in which they stated both things at a same time, that is , they acknowledge to receive my package and also they have places my docs in que for processing...

well i received my ECA in 9 weeks. sent on 12 mar and received soft copy on 23 may now waiting for hard copy..

do any of u know a best teacher for IELTS in karachi.... pls do let me know. thats the only step left for my EE profile....

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
i
Hi Everyone,
I am Based in Dubai from Lahore, Pakistan. Please if somebody can guide me I have my degrees from HEC sealed envelop. I need to send them for ECA.
A) Which Agency for ECA is recommended, As its private University so will not be done WES?
B) Secondly who will send the sealed Envelop , HEC or
done from IQAS and i m pretty much satisfied. before, i was going for CES or ICAS but in last minute i choose iqas. now i received my ECA (MBA equivalent) in 9 weeks. This is what i do :

(no need of HEC in case of IQAS)
-Got sealed envelop by hand from KU for my BCOM.
-Got sealed envelop by hand from IQRA uni khi
-Put both envelops in bigger envelop. Also i placed CNIC copy, Passport copy and photocopies of marksheet and degree as well from metric to MBA in that bigger envelop. (just photo copies of academics without attestation).

Last edited:
Reactions: humi18

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
/**
Hi Hassan.
I hope you are doing well. Have you got your sealed envelope from Karachi University for your B.com degree? Could you please explain the process in getting the attestation from Karachi University? How much time and money did they took? Looking forward for your response since I have to start my process this week and have already paid IQAS.
goto KU. get deposit slip from bank near gate e.g mcb.goto counter no. 7 and ask for ur bcom degree verification. u need to express him clearly that u need this for IQAS. u need to submit bcom marksheet and degree copy along with accessment requisition form u wud have received in email from IQAS.
U need to pay RS 2500 before submission of docs KU.
They will giv u time of 1 month but visit them early like 2- 3 weeks. they given me 1 month time but i visit them exactly after 2 weeks and got the sealed envelop...
+/

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Hi,
My ECA report says-

1. Bachelor of Commerce- Candian Equivalency: Two years Diploma (IQAS)
2. ACCA- Candian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree three years (WES)

Can I choose "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees." as my education level and claim points accordingly?

Thanks for helping me out.
i got 4 year of bachelor of business administration degree (IQAS) for my 2 Year BCOM from KU
Also got Master in business administration with focus in finance (IQAS) for my MBA finance from IQRA university khi.

u did u get 2 year diploma for BCOM?

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Yes it was reported by someone at this group that CES give him Masters equivalent for his 2 years B.com & 2 Year MBA.

I have similar qualification and have submitted my application to CES on 14th March and waiting result...will share once I have it...

WES won't work for similar situation...
IQAS is giving 4 year of BBA for BCOM and MBA for MBA 3.5 yr (IQRA uni)

Reactions: humi18

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Hello,

Can anyone tell me? Need to know my first IQAS shipment has been delivered on 6th April 2018 but still i did not get any confirmation email from IQAS or any sort of response would you like to tell when i will get the response from IQAS but it has been almost one month.Further i have to sent more sealed envelops no sooner universities will provide to me but i am still waiting the confirmation from IQAS for my 1st shipment.

(Affirmative reply will be highly appreciated).
I sent my package on 12 march and that delivered on 15 march. I got 1st confirmation near 20 april. and on 23 may i got my ECA by email..

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
I still don't get any acknowledgement of receiving documents by IQAS. What should I do? They received my documents on 23rd April 2018.
i got acknowledgement by 1 month and 10 day after my package delivered to them. And after 1 month i got my ECA in soft copy.toal time was 9 weeks.

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Hi,

I have a bachelors from a private university in Karachi and Masters from a UK university.

Can some one tell me if i need to send documents for both bachelors and masters? as it has been mentioned in IQAS that only the highest level of educational credential needs to be assessed.

Urgent response would be highly appreciated!!!

Thanks!
highest is enough. However, i wud recommend to do ECA for Bachelors as well as there is no issue in it. IQAS charge same fee whether there is 1 credential or 2. Then why not we gor for that...
Btw it depend on ur convenience as well. if u can easily get envelops from Uni then u r good to go. otherwise latest degree is enough...

i do the same as i easily got envelops from KU and IQRA

binjay

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
How is it possible? What documents have you sent to IQAS? It's mentioned in their website that you will get 2 years post secondary diploma for 2 years bcom. I have gotten the same.

Or may be they have accumulated your bcom and the fundamental courses that you have to undertake for your MBA.

What documents have you submitted to IQAS for your B.com? Just last year's transcript or both year's transcript?

i got 4 year of bachelor of business administration degree (IQAS) for my 2 Year BCOM from KU
Also got Master in business administration with focus in finance (IQAS) for my MBA finance from IQRA university khi.

u did u get 2 year diploma for BCOM?

binjay

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Hi.
/**

goto KU. get deposit slip from bank near gate e.g mcb.goto counter no. 7 and ask for ur bcom degree verification. u need to express him clearly that u need this for IQAS. u need to submit bcom marksheet and degree copy along with accessment requisition form u wud have received in email from IQAS.
U need to pay RS 2500 before submission of docs KU.
They will giv u time of 1 month but visit them early like 2- 3 weeks. they given me 1 month time but i visit them exactly after 2 weeks and got the sealed envelop...
+/
Have you submitted both years marksheets or just last year's ?

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
How is it possible? What documents have you sent to IQAS? It's mentioned in their website that you will get 2 years post secondary diploma for 2 years bcom. I have gotten the same.

Or may be they have accumulated your bcom and the fundamental courses that you have to undertake for your MBA.

What documents have you submitted to IQAS for your B.com? Just last year's transcript or both year's transcript?
i hav submitted both year marksheet. Also they consider courses offered in a program...

simincanada

Apr 12, 2018
Hi Guys,

I had submitted my application on 26th April. And I received the acknowledgement today just now on 29th May 2018. I hope result will be good.

Ali-1990

May 23, 2018
Hi guys
I need your help
I live in U.K. But I'm from pakistan I sent my original transcript and certificate without seal envelope and application form because I did from Indus university karachi But today I got AOR to receive application, did i something wrong plz guide

h1123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Hi everyone, kindly guide me regarding IQAS ECA.

I have 4 year B.S Commerce degree from University of Karachi and completed 1 year certificate 3 from Australia when I went there.

I have 4 years of work experience from Australia as electronics technician but my bachelor degree is in commerce and I've got a certificate 3 for electronics.

I will apply for the occupation of 2242 Electronic service technicians for Canada express entry.

As far as I know, IQAS don't assess certificates, they only assess formal accredited education.

Kindly tell me if I should only assess my Bachelor of Commerce degree and submit original attested marskheet/degree from university of Karachi in a sealed envelope

and

Can I send IQAS attested copies of certificate 3 and it's transcripts + my matric and intermediate marskheets which I completed in Karachi, Pakistan?

Kindly guide what should i do as my occupation is different from my highest education?

Will I need to assess only highest degree?

Thanks