24-03-2022
AOR Received.
08-04-2022
Med's Done....
08-04-2022
I submitted online on 14th November, Still stuck on "in-line for processing"

sakver

Feb 8, 2021
I created on 8 the dec and my docs were delivered to them on 4 th January. Still it’s showing submitted....... what is your timeline brother ❓
My application was submitted on 10th Dec and docs delivered on 18th December. My status is also submitted till now. I scrolled through the forum sometime back and someone mentioned IQAS folks were opening docs delivered on 16th Nov. So I believe we wait for a month or so. Anything before that is just good luck.

SamKnouff

Feb 11, 2021
Hi Reddy,
Only MCA is enough,
In my case I got masters from ECA report.
My course is also Bsc (ku)and MCA (ou).
I sent only MCA transcripts.
All the best.
I have done BCA and MCA from different universities. I am ready with MCA transcripts. Do I need to send both BCA and MCA transcripts? Will it affect my ECA report if I send only MCA transcripts?

ramsi

Feb 2, 2021
You have to be very particular on the time. Click on the stream selection at 8:14:40 or 8:14:50 MST...by the clock. I created my application using chrome and payment was possible by edge. You can try both. But ensure you are ready by 8 AM MST. Because the page also take awfully longer to load.

Its crazy how we have to do so many permutations and combinations to just file the application. I hope they change this process. :(

All The Best :)
Thank you, i made draft using edge, but still not able to to make payment, yesterday i tried with Edge for the payment. I logged in the page by 8 but by the time i reached payment section the time was past 8.15. The page was slow to load.
Hope fully today i can reach the payment page before 8.14

Reactions: sakver

kjp1929

Feb 4, 2021
Has anyone called recently to ask which date documents they are opening ❓
Please help I'm trying from last 4-5 days :confused: ,IQAS not receiving call..

aramns1089

Oct 19, 2020
Application Submitted: 3rd November
In Line for Processing: 10th November
Final Review: 22nd December
Fluctuating: 11th February.

My report reads: "The Master of Business Administration degree generally compares to the completion of a master of business administration degree".
Does this mean that its a masters program? are there any links that say so? if anyone could help me with that, it would be great.

amrita kaur

Dec 26, 2020
Application Submitted: 3rd November
In Line for Processing: 10th November
Final Review: 22nd December
Fluctuating: 11th February.

My report reads: "The Master of Business Administration degree generally compares to the completion of a master of business administration degree".
Does this mean that its a masters program? are there any links that say so? if anyone could help me with that, it would be great.

Was it regular ? could you tell me wht was your degree?