+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

ramsi

Feb 2, 2021
I don’t know whether it works or not but you can try.

My internet speed was 40MBPS.

Follow these steps.
1. Use Microsoft Edge browser.
2. Login at 8:00 MST.
3. Go to Complete Draft Application or Make online Payment
4. Quickly check all the details one by one. (complete within 10 minutes)
5. Go to final payment page (where credit card and preview option is there) Initially, it will show IQAS daily limit of applications for immigration purposes has been reached for today.... . But here is the catch, refresh the page 1 or 2 times (you will get same message of daily reach)
6. Now do final refresh at sharp between 8:14:30 MST (if less than 30 MBPS) or 8:14:40 MST (If 30+ MBPS), once the page refreshed, don't wait, just click preview and payment. Bang!! (Don't wait for preview file).
7. Don't forget to on pop up from the setting (Check Youtube).
8. Finally, another page will open, then you have 5 minutes for final payment.
9. Cheers!!!

In step 6 you can do refresh at different time if it’s not working like 8:14:20 or 8:14:25.

Use this this link to check time and seconds

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/canada/edmonton

I hope this will work for you. All the best....
Hi

Thank you for the tips, i am trying to apply in IQAS from past 1 week, all the tricks mentioned in you tube tried and failed. Let me use the method you mentioned.
Also did you get the Final Evaluation report? I am done MBA from ICFAI Dehradun and have Bachelor in Commerce. Any idea other than IQAS which bodied will evaluate ICFAI degree also give master equivalency

varsak243

Nov 28, 2020
Pretty Similar, my timeline...
10 Dec - Application Submitted
18 Dec - Docs delivered

waiting ever since...I reached them through the contact form on 14th Jan...the revert was we are processing mail received the week of November 03, 2020. So I believe, I wont be getting any AOR/status updates before feb end or March
Thanks for the update. Hope this waiting time will finish soon!

ramsi

Feb 2, 2021
Has anyone recently tried to make the payment on IQAS. I've been trying the same for the past 3 days but after clicking preview application it keeps on loading and then it says quota over for today. Please if anyone is aware how to do it, kindly help. I have disabled pop-up blocker too and have good internet speed (Close to 80 MBPS)).
Hi Ragav

I am trying to register for IQAS for the past 1 week and its always shows quota exceeded. I am using Google Chrom. Is there any trick to use so i an apply. Every day i starting from 8.00 alberta time.

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
"There is no set timeline, but it might take 5 weeks excluding the weeks they were on vacation" This is something I was told by the IQAS team. My 5 weeks gets completed tomorrow. so will check and call them again if nothing happens.
Please do update. However one of my friend reached to complete stage from final review within 17 days

yasiralishoro

Jan 14, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
24-03-2022
AOR Received.
08-04-2022
Med's Done....
08-04-2022
I know someone who submitted in december and got his eca done on 1st feb, I don't think they follow any particular order. Meanwhile, i have been in `in-line for processing` since 11th December.

yasiralishoro

Jan 14, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
24-03-2022
AOR Received.
08-04-2022
Med's Done....
08-04-2022
Hi
When your Documents delivered to IQAS ...?
Submitted on 14th November, Updated to received and in-line for processing on the same day i.e 11th December. Haven't received any update since.

sakver

Feb 8, 2021
Hi Ragav

I am trying to register for IQAS for the past 1 week and its always shows quota exceeded. I am using Google Chrom. Is there any trick to use so i an apply. Every day i starting from 8.00 alberta time.
Use Microsoft Edge. I had better luck with edge. Ensure your pop up blocker and adblocker is disabled. Login 10-15 mins before the time, recheck the details, go to the final Payment page and refresh at say 8:14:30 MST or 8:14:40 (depending on your internet speed). Initially you may get the error again but refresh again and as soon as the error goes away, click on preview and quickly submit. DO NOT WAIT FOR THE DOWNLOAD PREVIEW to finish. Just Submit.

A Payment window will pop up and you will be able to make the payment (might be a little slow though).

All the Best :)

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hi

Thank you for the tips, i am trying to apply in IQAS from past 1 week, all the tricks mentioned in you tube tried and failed. Let me use the method you mentioned.
Also did you get the Final Evaluation report? I am done MBA from ICFAI Dehradun and have Bachelor in Commerce. Any idea other than IQAS which bodied will evaluate ICFAI degree also give master equivalency
Hello, my application is still in “Inline for processing” since 4th December. Waiting for update patiently.

Well, I too have completed MBA and BBA. I am evaluating my MBA degree only. As per the previous thread, they are giving Masters equivalency for MBA (if 2 years Regular) and approved by UGC/AICT. I have applied in CES as well on 19th October. But the process is quite slow as it takes 5-6 months to complete the whole process.

So mostly I will get my ECA from IQAS (16-18 weeks) and CES (16-20 weeks) before end of April.

Last edited:

ramsi

Feb 2, 2021
Use Microsoft Edge. I had better luck with edge. Ensure your pop up blocker and adblocker is disabled. Login 10-15 mins before the time, recheck the details, go to the final Payment page and refresh at say 8:14:30 MST or 8:14:40 (depending on your internet speed). Initially you may get the error again but refresh again and as soon as the error goes away, click on preview and quickly submit. DO NOT WAIT FOR THE DOWNLOAD PREVIEW to finish. Just Submit.

A Payment window will pop up and you will be able to make the payment (might be a little slow though).

All the Best :)
Thank you. Let me try with this today

sakver

Feb 8, 2021
Also I am still not able to create application. When I select create new application it shows quota exceeded.
You have to be very particular on the time. Click on the stream selection at 8:14:40 or 8:14:50 MST...by the clock. I created my application using chrome and payment was possible by edge. You can try both. But ensure you are ready by 8 AM MST. Because the page also take awfully longer to load.

Its crazy how we have to do so many permutations and combinations to just file the application. I hope they change this process. :(

All The Best :)

Reactions: ramsi