IQAS ECA timeline tracking

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
What method please
I don’t know whether it works or not but you can try.

My internet speed was 40MBPS.

Follow these steps.
1. Use Microsoft Edge browser.
2. Login at 8:00 MST.
3. Go to Complete Draft Application or Make online Payment
4. Quickly check all the details one by one. (complete within 10 minutes)
5. Go to final payment page (where credit card and preview option is there) Initially, it will show IQAS daily limit of applications for immigration purposes has been reached for today.... . But here is the catch, refresh the page 1 or 2 times (you will get same message of daily reach)
6. Now do final refresh at sharp between 8:14:30 MST (if less than 30 MBPS) or 8:14:40 MST (If 30+ MBPS), once the page refreshed, don't wait, just click preview and payment. Bang!! (Don't wait for preview file).
7. Don't forget to on pop up from the setting (Check Youtube).
8. Finally, another page will open, then you have 5 minutes for final payment.
9. Cheers!!!

In step 6 you can do refresh at different time if it’s not working like 8:14:20 or 8:14:25.

Use this this link to check time and seconds

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/canada/edmonton

I hope this will work for you. All the best....

Ieltsindia234

Jan 8, 2021
Hey what is the difference between submitted and pending (waiting for transcripts). I had sent both the application and the transcript together. So how could they say waiting for transcripts. Am i missing out on something?

kjp1929

Feb 4, 2021
Hey what is the difference between submitted and pending (waiting for transcripts). I had sent both the application and the transcript together. So how could they say waiting for transcripts. Am i missing out on something?
What is your Application Status submitted or pending..?
and when your transcripts delivered to IQAS..?

aramns1089

Oct 19, 2020
What is the current time line from "FINAL REVIEW" to Fluctuation stage and to "COMPLETE" stage?

Appreciate your responses
"There is no set timeline, but it might take 5 weeks excluding the weeks they were on vacation" This is something I was told by the IQAS team. My 5 weeks gets completed tomorrow. so will check and call them again if nothing happens.

varsak243

Nov 28, 2020
Hi All,

With IQAS, I am running out of patiance now. Can someone please help me in understanding how long I have to wait for my ECA completion. Any idea about the current package opening date?

My timeline
8 Dec- Submitted
22 Dec-Transcript reached
5th Jan-Inline and since then I am just waiting

Its exactly 2 months for me today. I tried to reach IQAS through contact form and even called them. But never received any response. Anyone who is having similar timelines and still awaiting for ECA completion?

Please help!

Last edited:

sakver

Feb 8, 2021
Hi All,

With IQAS, I am running out of patiance now. Can someone please help me in understanding how long I have to wait for my assessement completion. Any idea about the current package opening date?

My timeline
8 Dec- Submitted
5th Jan-Inline and since them I am just waiting

Its exactly 2 months for me today. I tried reaching IQAS through contact form and even called them. But never received any response. Anyone who is having similar timelines and still awaiting for ECA completion?

Please help!
Pretty Similar, my timeline...
10 Dec - Application Submitted
18 Dec - Docs delivered

waiting ever since...I reached them through the contact form on 14th Jan...the revert was we are processing mail received the week of November 03, 2020. So I believe, I wont be getting any AOR/status updates before feb end or March

Khanzul khyar

Jan 8, 2021
Hi All,

With IQAS, I am running out of patiance now. Can someone please help me in understanding how long I have to wait for my ECA completion. Any idea about the current package opening date?

My timeline
8 Dec- Submitted
5th Jan-Inline and since then I am just waiting

Its exactly 2 months for me today. I tried to reach IQAS through contact form and even called them. But never received any response. Anyone who is having similar timelines and still awaiting for ECA completion?

Please help!
The time starts counting from the date your file moves to in line for processing not the date you submitted your application.

So technically, it's just been a month. You'll have to exercise a lot of patience.

My file went in line for processing since 27th November and I didn't get any update from Iqas till 26th November

Last edited:

Barracuda

Aug 4, 2019
Pretty Similar, my timeline...
10 Dec - Application Submitted
18 Dec - Docs delivered

waiting ever since...I reached them through the contact form on 14th Jan...the revert was we are processing mail received the week of November 03, 2020. So I believe, I wont be getting any AOR/status updates before feb end or March
Mine is submitted on 2nd Dec and on 8th Dec it went into "In line for processing" and after that no progress. I submitted by email (true copy) on 8th and they acknowledged on 8th itself. But still waiting for next update.

sakver

Feb 8, 2021
Mine is submitted on 2nd Dec and on 8th Dec it went into "In line for processing" and after that no progress. I submitted by email (true copy) on 8th and they acknowledged on 8th itself. But still waiting for next update.
ohh..at least its 'in line for processing' for you. My status hasn't changed at all... its showing submitted since ,what now feels like, forever. My college sent the documents so cant help but wait.