+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

echerian

Jul 14, 2018
Hi i have took help from Rahul Pareek’s contact and he diligently got my payment done through on IQAS portal. I would recommend speaking to him as it was genuine.
For any ques related to that, please feel free to message.

Reactions: dangumapac

sonyc

Jan 13, 2021
I am asking this on behalf of a friend in Pakistan

He has a Bachelor of Commerce (B Com) and an Incomplete MBA (completed 80% of coursework) and wants to do ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment) for Immigration Purpose.

Questions:
1) Does IQAS provide equivalence for an incomplete degree (Only Transcript)?
2) If Yes, What is the right equivalence expectations for this case?

(Any past experience would be helpful!!)

Thank you in advance.

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
I am asking this on behalf of a friend in Pakistan

He has a Bachelor of Commerce (B Com) and an Incomplete MBA (completed 80% of coursework) and wants to do ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment) for Immigration Purpose.

Questions:
1) Does IQAS provide equivalence for an incomplete degree (Only Transcript)?
2) If Yes, What is the right equivalence expectations for this case?

(Any past experience would be helpful!!)

Thank you in advance.
No, it does not. No ECA bodies provide ECA for the incomplete degree. Moreover, while making a profile we have to upload our degree certificate and sometimes all mark sheets.

How can you get a transcript without finish the course?

neosupar

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Hey. You can try this method. My internet speed was 40MBPS and used LAN (as I tried 3 times over wifi but not able to pay). Use windows the system if possible.

Try this following these steps.
1. Use Microsoft Edge browser.
2. Login at 8:00 MST.
3. Go to Complete Draft Application or Make online Payment
4. Quickly check all the details one by one. (complete within 10 minutes)
5. Go to final payment page (where credit card and preview option is there) Initially, it will show IQAS daily limit of applications for immigration purposes has been reached for today.... . But here is the catch, refresh the page 1 or 2 times (you will get same message of daily reach)
6. Now do final refresh at sharp between 8:14:30 MST (if less than 30 MBPS) or 8:14:40 MST (If 30+ MBPS), once the page refreshed, don't wait, just click preview and payment. Bang!! (Don't wait for preview file).
7. Don't forget to on pop up from the setting (Check Youtube).
8. Finally, another page will open, then you have 5 minutes for final payment.
9. Cheers!!!

I hope this will work for you. All the best....

This method will not work now, because the moment you will do the refresh, the system will make you logout, so you will be at the very starting page of Sign-IN.

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
This method will not work now, because the moment you will do the refresh, the system will make you logout, so you will be at the very starting page of Sign-IN.
I see. I don't know the current situation. Last month, I paid mine and one of my friend's fees using this method. And that time it worked for us.

sonyc

Jan 13, 2021

yasiralishoro

Jan 14, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
24-03-2022
AOR Received.
08-04-2022
Med's Done....
08-04-2022
I sent my docs via email on 14th November,
Status was first updated to received and then in-line for processing on 11th December
Haven't had any update since, does any body have any idea how much more time is it going to take?

Reactions: Monika aspirant