+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

sunny0078

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
I payed on 8th December and my documents were delivered on 4th jan . Still in portal it’s showing submitted. There is no update regarding my docs that have they received or not .
please tell I’m really terrified will they even start or not

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
  • On average, an assessment takes about 14 weeks to process once all required documents, transcripts and payments are delivered to IQAS. Times are not guaranteed and may change based on the number of applications. IQAS receives a very high volume of applications.

Above statement is from IQAS official website. So my question here is, will they start counting the days from the day courier delivered to them or from the day they acknowledged the receipt through our profile? Because there was a gap of almost 2 months from the date they received the documents and the date they acknowledged.

What do you think?

Also, below is what i received through email from IQAS (An auto generated response)

"
Processing Time and Application Status Updates
The processing time starts once all required documents are delivered to the IQAS office. If your assessment is still within the processing time posted on the website at Processing Time (ECA for immigration purposes) or Processing Time (IQAS assessment for employment, education or licensure), please do not contact IQAS to check the status of your assessment. Processing times are an estimate - not a guarantee. Processing times do not include mail delivery times and will change based on the number of applications received"

So considering both the comments, what do you guys think?
Any of you guys have any comments on this one? Appreciate sharing your thought

Jan 11, 2021
This is really frustrating, especially after when they limited the daily new applications. They are playing with ppls future
I agree. In fact, I am also awaiting a status change in my application (to that of received and in line for processing). My transcripts were delivered to them on 25th Nov'20 :) And the status of my application on the portal changed from Submitted to Pending (Waiting for transcripts) on 6th Jan'21. Would you have any idea of how long (weeks or months) are they taking to award the final ECAs once the status changes to 'Received' or 'In Line for Processing'?

yasiralishoro

Jan 14, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
24-03-2022
AOR Received.
08-04-2022
Med's Done....
08-04-2022
I submitted on 14th november via email, status updated to received first and then to inline for processing on 11th december, i hope i get an update soon!

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
I agree. In fact, I am also awaiting a status change in my application (to that of received and in line for processing). My transcripts were delivered to them on 25th Nov'20 :) And the status of my application on the portal changed from Submitted to Pending (Waiting for transcripts) on 6th Jan'21. Would you have any idea of how long (weeks or months) are they taking to award the final ECAs once the status changes to 'Received' or 'In Line for Processing'?
This is exactly what i wanted to know.

As I mentioned in my earlier comments, both mine and my wife's documents reached IQAS by the end of Nov first week or i would say before 10th. Her status changed to "in line for processing" on Dec 7th and mine changed on 7th of Jan. After that there is no update from their side.

Jan 11, 2021
This is exactly what i wanted to know.

As I mentioned in my earlier comments, both mine and my wife's documents reached IQAS by the end of Nov first week or i would say before 10th. Her status changed to "in line for processing" on Dec 7th and mine changed on 7th of Jan. After that there is no update from their side.
Well then in that case all we can do is wait :) Good luck to you and hope you get an update soon.

Dec 18, 2018
I payed on 8th December and my documents were delivered on 4th jan . Still in portal it’s showing submitted. There is no update regarding my docs that have they received or not .
please tell I’m really terrified will they even start or not
I don't think you need to worry. Someone replied below that they are processing docs for 13th Nov. It will take some time for them to catch up with Jan docs.

Do you remember seeing status as "Waiting for Trancripts" before changing to "Submitted".? My docs have been received as per my University but IQAS portal still says "Waiting for Transcripts".

How much time did it take for status to change from "Waiting for Transcripts" to "Submitted"??

PratikT

Jan 1, 2021
Can you please suggest the time it took for status to change to "Received" after you had sent your documents. My university had sent the documents on 12th Jan but it still says waiting for transcripts..

Thanks in advance.
My Documents were delivered on 16th dec and still its submitted only. I called 15 20 days ago amd they said they are opening tje documents received on 2nd nov. Don't know how much time they'll gonna take.

Dec 18, 2018
My Documents were delivered on 16th dec and still its submitted only. I called 15 20 days ago amd they said they are opening tje documents received on 2nd nov. Don't know how much time they'll gonna take.
Mine status is "Waiting for Transcripts". Did your status update from "Waiting for Transcripts" to "Subimitted" after submission? Please confirm.

PratikT

Jan 1, 2021
Mine status is "Waiting for Transcripts". Did your status update from "Waiting for Transcripts" to "Subimitted" after submission? Please confirm.
My status is submitted from the day i paid and created the profile. It was never changed then after. It was never waiting for transcripts.