+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

neosupar

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
They received your documents. Now you will get another email soon stating “ In line for processing”
Thanks so that's the beauty of sending docs in advance :) because even my wife profile payment was done 3 to 4 days before but still her profile is showing Submitted while mine is showing this because my True Copy and hard Copy was reached very early.

benjamin13

Nov 27, 2020
I sent my docs via email on 14th November,
Status was first updated to received and then in-line for processing on 11th December
Haven't had any update since, does any body have any idea how much more time is it going to take?
No idea, I am also "in line for processing" since December 7 (app submitted on November 28). If the 8 week timeline is being adhered to, the whole thing should be completed by February 15 (accounting for the 2 week vacation in December).

yasiralishoro

Jan 14, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
24-03-2022
AOR Received.
08-04-2022
Med's Done....
08-04-2022
No idea, I am also "in line for processing" since December 7 (app submitted on November 28). If the 8 week timeline is being adhered to, the whole thing should be completed by February 15 (accounting for the 2 week vacation in December).
I hope so but i'm very disappointed with my decision, i have a 4 year bachelors and 2 year masters in computer science, was afraid of two or more from WES hence opted for IQAS.

benjamin13

Nov 27, 2020
I hope so but i'm very disappointed with my decision, i have a 4 year bachelors and 2 year masters in computer science, was afraid of two or more from WES hence opted for IQAS.
If WES online tool is not giving you master's equivalency then no point in going for WES. I already have an ECA from WES which doesn't give me the equivalency I am eligible for so that's also a waste of money as well as time. Hopefully we will get the IQAS ECA in a month from now.

yasiralishoro

Jan 14, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
24-03-2022
AOR Received.
08-04-2022
Med's Done....
08-04-2022
has IQAS internally hired people from CES? seems so these days lol

karan220790

Nov 18, 2020
Hi Karen, 2 quick questions.
1. Did you email IQAS from a university domain or post mail them.
2. And after how long after you emailed or posted, your status updated to "in line for processing"?

Thank you, Waiting for your response, impressed by the quick timeline.
Hi Fahad, sorry for the delay in response but I couriered the transcripts to iqas myself and after almost 20 days of the courier delivery, the status got changed to in line for processing.

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
  • On average, an assessment takes about 14 weeks to process once all required documents, transcripts and payments are delivered to IQAS. Times are not guaranteed and may change based on the number of applications. IQAS receives a very high volume of applications.

Above statement is from IQAS official website. So my question here is, will they start counting the days from the day courier delivered to them or from the day they acknowledged the receipt through our profile? Because there was a gap of almost 2 months from the date they received the documents and the date they acknowledged.

What do you think?

Also, below is what i received through email from IQAS (An auto generated response)

"
Processing Time and Application Status Updates
The processing time starts once all required documents are delivered to the IQAS office. If your assessment is still within the processing time posted on the website at Processing Time (ECA for immigration purposes) or Processing Time (IQAS assessment for employment, education or licensure), please do not contact IQAS to check the status of your assessment. Processing times are an estimate - not a guarantee. Processing times do not include mail delivery times and will change based on the number of applications received"

So considering both the comments, what do you guys think?

Mark Khanna

Sep 24, 2019
Does IQAS send IRCC a copy of the final report or do we need to request for it?

What is the process? WES has an option to send it to IRCC by paying a nominal fee.

Thanks

Dec 18, 2018
They received your documents. Now you will get another email soon stating “ In line for processing”
Can you please suggest the time it took for status to change to "Received" after you had sent your documents. My university had sent the documents on 12th Jan but it still says waiting for transcripts..

Thanks in advance.

Dec 18, 2018
Any idea what is the meaning of status as "Received" - I can see in my IQAS status section.
Can you please suggest the time it took for status to change to "Received" after you had sent your documents. My university had sent the documents on 12th Jan but it still says waiting for transcripts..

Thanks in advance.