+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

daisyd

Oct 14, 2020
Does any body know how long it takes for IQAS status report to change from ''waiting for transcripts''? My institutions sent my transcripts over three weeks ago via DHL & Fedex and when I checked the tracking timeline on the courier website, it showed delivered almost two weeks now, yet the status report on my IQAS page still says waiting for transcript. Should I be worried now? Is it possible that it may not have been received by them yet?

Barracuda

Aug 4, 2019
Are you suggesting a faster Internet ? I'm on a 50Mbps line which is good enough to DL a basic HTML page. Moreover, you mentioned, your friend got it working on a much slower Internet speed than yours. I don't think Internet is the issue here.

Please see my last post from today. I saw different web pages pushed by the IQAS server exactly 8:15AM.

May i ask, which geography are you applying from ?
Pune India

Nov 20, 2020
Have you tried the method which I mentioned earlier? Today, I paid one of my friends fees. You have to use EDGE browser. And on pop up in the browser setting.
Yes. I tried with edge browser from my macbook. Same result. I don't get a full page when i do a refresh but a blank one which doesn't show preview application option. Hence unable to proceed.

Very strange behaviour as you seem to be making payments seamlessly.

Reactions: prateek4mba
Nov 20, 2020
You are right. But delete this. They can accuse you of hacking. Although this is not hacking but you are using their site in a way they did not mean it to be used.
Have you faced similar issue ? Were you able to get past it ?

This is no hacking. I just viewed the source of the web page, out of curiosity, which anyone can do it.

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Dear Friends, any one here send your transcripts via Courier and it reached IQAS by last week of oct or first week of November? If yes, please let me know your current status. I know that the status for the ones who send docs via email is getting updated within a week or so. Mine was send to them via courier and reached IQAS by 5th of NOV with no update on the status until today.

Appreciate the response from those who are on the same path.

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Yes. I tried with edge browser from my macbook. Same result. I don't get a full page when i do a refresh but a blank one which doesn't show preview application option. Hence unable to proceed.

I think you should try in a system having Microsoft windows (new version), if you are facing the same problem. This is just my suggestion, as there are many securities on MacBook. And refresh the final payment (where the CC and preview page are there) at 8:44:40 IST. Use the mentioned browser having Pop up On.

Reactions: Flyhighcanada2021

Barracuda

Aug 4, 2019

I have MacBook Pro as well but it didn’t work on that. Worked on Windows laptop.

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Have you faced similar issue ? Were you able to get past it ?

This is no hacking. I just viewed the source of the web page, out of curiosity, which anyone can do it.
I am a software engineer. I am not saying it is hacking. I am just saying posting this stuff there is not advisable. Assessing an electronic device in a way that the owner did not mean it to be used is the very definition of illegal access.

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018

Hey, I own a Macbook Air, used Google Chrome on a 250mbps speed, it went through for me albeit slowly. That was on 24th November though, idk whether IQAS edited something on their webpage now.