+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Dec 4, 2020
Hi, asking this to people who have been on Final Review Stage since 6th November 2020, has anyone received their evaluation or seen their application go in Fluctuation Stage after 6th November?

My application is in Final Review Stage since 6th November 2020 and it is not even fluctuating.

Noyaerha

Dec 4, 2020
My internet speed is 40MBPS.

Follow these steps.
1. Use Microsoft Edge browser.
2. Login at 8:00 MST.
3. Go to Complete Draft Application or Make online Payment
4. Quickly check all the details one by one. (complete within 10 minutes)
5. Go to final payment page (where credit card and preview option is there) Initially, it will show IQAS daily limit of applications for immigration purposes has been reached for today.... . But here is the catch, refresh the page 1 or 2 times (you will get same message of daily reach)
6. Now do final refresh at sharp between 8:14:30 MST (if less than 30 MBPS) or 8:14:40 MST (If 30+ MBPS), once the page refreshed, don't wait, just click preview and payment. Bang!! (Don't wait for preview file).
7. Don't forget to on pop up from the setting (Check Youtube).
8. Finally, another page will open, then you have 5 minutes for final payment.
9. Cheers!!!

I hope this will work for you. All the best....
Greetings
Thanks for your such a good explaination.
Could you please guide me how to make the payment? I have submitted my application successfully but the payment is still pending. Not getting the way to pay. it's been 1 month i m stuck in this process. Kindly help. Your prompt response will be appreciable.thankyou

Noyaerha

Dec 4, 2020
A few things to note:
Enable pop-ups
internet speed of 50mbps or more
Hit the pay button at 20:44 IST, click preview and submit asap. Don't wait for it to download but keep looking at screen coz sometimes it does download first and then you need to click on submit AGAIN. Also, try using Edge browser, it might work for you today.
Greeting
I have already submitted my application form, but the payment is pending. Do i need to do what you have suggested here? Or just to pay at 20:45 IST(although the site gets hang whenever i tried this).Please guide i have no other option other than IQAS. Regards

Barracuda

Aug 4, 2019
  • Do not send original documents unless required.
  • IQAS is not responsible for original documents that are not required and will not return them if submitted.

If your university submitted electronic copy then no need to choose Yes.
I sent the docs through Truecopy so will there be any issue because I chose “mailed” option and that yes option.

Barracuda

Aug 4, 2019
No luck. Same BLANK screen. Is anyone else also facing the same issue ?
brother do exactly stated above and use good Internet

mine was 100MBPS still it wasn’t working then I told my friend who lives in Delhi and he tried on his 30MBPS line and it worked.

we both logged in at the same time and both tried. It worked on his side.

so try like that

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Greetings
Thanks for your such a good explaination.
Could you please guide me how to make the payment? I have submitted my application successfully but the payment is still pending. Not getting the way to pay. it's been 1 month i m stuck in this process. Kindly help. Your prompt response will be appreciable.thankyou
These mentioned steps you have to follow. Almost 3 to 4 in my group successfully paid the fees in last 2-3 days. Just try it. BTW where are you from?