+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

dreamcanada33

Nov 11, 2020
Final review since 13th Nov. Raised web form and called also to provide update but still no luck.

I lost ITA in last draw due to delay in report.. they have generic reply of 14 weeks.

Now Saturday Sunday off..... Need ECA report before Wednesday because I don't want to miss next draw. What I shall do

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Final review since 13th Nov. Raised web form and called also to provide an update but still no luck.

I lost ITA in last draw due to delay in report.. they have generic reply of 14 weeks.

Now Saturday Sunday off..... Need ECA report before Wednesday because I don't want to miss the next draw. What I shall do
Well, there is no option. We can only wait for the ECA. My case is the same as yours. I wasted my 2 months by choosing CES. So last week, I successfully applied in IQAS. As far as CRS concerned, it will go down, so don't worry. Hope you will get ECA soon.

Reactions: dreamcanada33

raghav_

Feb 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
Med's Done....
31-08-2020
Greeting
I have already submitted my application form, but the payment is pending. Do i need to do what you have suggested here? Or just to pay at 20:45 IST(although the site gets hang whenever i tried this).Please guide i have no other option other than IQAS. Regards
I think if you follow these steps, you'll be able to pay in no time.

fabiovfreitas

Nov 18, 2020
Hi, my application timeline

Application Submitted : 7 Set
Application Received : 15 Set
In-line for processing : 26 Oct
Assessing: 27 Nov
Final review: 2 Dec

I hope next week comes out the report.

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
My timeline.

In-line for processing: Nov 24, 2020
Assessing: December 1st 2020
Final Review: December 4th 2020

Hoping I get fluctuating soon.

Nov 20, 2020
brother do exactly stated above and use good Internet

mine was 100MBPS still it wasn’t working then I told my friend who lives in Delhi and he tried on his 30MBPS line and it worked.

we both logged in at the same time and both tried. It worked on his side.

so try like that
Are you suggesting a faster Internet ? I'm on a 50Mbps line which is good enough to DL a basic HTML page. Moreover, you mentioned, your friend got it working on a much slower Internet speed than yours. I don't think Internet is the issue here.

Please see my last post from today. I saw different web pages pushed by the IQAS server exactly 8:15AM.

May i ask, which geography are you applying from ?

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Here is a bit of my finding. I checked the source of web page today when i was getting it BLANK and compared to the one i get after the limit has been reached. Apparently, the BLANK page seems to have been deliberately pushed by the IQAS server. See below. I googled for below HTML code and found that display=none means don't display on browser.

<div class="collapse navbar-collapse" id="myNavbar">
<ul class="nav navbar-nav navbar-right">
<li id="btn-facs-home" style="display: none">
<a class="btn btn-default" href="/"><span class="fa fa-home" aria-hidden="true"></span></a>
</li>

Now the fun part. The moment so called limit is reached, the web page changes with the following. It means display the block but now limit is reached.

<div class="collapse navbar-collapse" id="myNavbar">
<ul class="nav navbar-nav navbar-right">
<li id="btn-facs-home" style="display: block">
<a class="btn btn-default" href="/"><span class="fa fa-home" aria-hidden="true"></span></a>
</li>

I'm not sure why would a different web page be sent during the time when applications are supposedly accepted. When people are not able to view the payment page correctly, how are they supposed to proceed !! Perhaps IQAS is doing it deliberately and "unofficially" not taking any new applications. I doubt if this is related to specific regions of the world who are experiencing this behaviour. In my view, unless this different web page mystery is resolved, no solutions for a successful payment would work.
You are right. But delete this. They can accuse you of hacking. Although this is not hacking but you are using their site in a way they did not mean it to be used.

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Are you suggesting a faster Internet ? I'm on a 50Mbps line which is good enough to DL a basic HTML page. Moreover, you mentioned, your friend got it working on a much slower Internet speed than yours. I don't think Internet is the issue here.

Please see my last post from today. I saw different web pages pushed by the IQAS server exactly 8:15AM.

May i ask, which geography are you applying from ?
Have you tried the method which I mentioned earlier? Today, I paid one of my friends fees. You have to use EDGE browser. And on pop up in the browser setting.