+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

krishnanspace

Mar 11, 2020
Has anybody been able to create an application on iqas recently? Whenever I try to do it, it says that the daily limit has been reached and to try again at 8:15 am Alberta time. When I try it everyday at 8:15 am Alberta time, the website is very slow and does not load at all

Phichie

Nov 6, 2020
My ECA is completed in magic time..
timeline as follow:
Application submitted - Oct 3 2020
Documents by FedEx (personally) - Oct 4 2020
Courier Deliver Documents To IQAS: Oct 09 2020
IQAS acknowledged receiving my documents - Oct 16 2020
In-Line for Processing - Oct 16 2020
Assessing - 10 November
Final Review - 16 November
Mailed - 19 November
number of days 45
and got what i need PDG plus bachelor.
Hi! Just want to ask on how iqas acknowledged that they received your documents? Did they send you an email? Or just an update in your status? Grateful to hear from you!

raghav_

Feb 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
Med's Done....
31-08-2020
My application has been submitted but the status says "Payment Pending". When I tried to make the payment, the website showed quota for the day is over. Anyone facing the same issue?

aramns1089

Oct 19, 2020
From assessing onwards I have the same timeline,but final review was 17th nov and now waiting for mailed or atleast fluctuating ..my anxiousness levels are rising wvery second

If I remember right, your application went into "In Line for Processing" on 3rd November right?

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
From assessing onwards I have the same timeline,but final review was 17th nov and now waiting for mailed or atleast fluctuating ..my anxiousness levels are rising wvery second
Yours must be in fluctuating. It is like it says complete and then change to Final Review. Does that happen ? Mine final review and fluctuating were at same instance

Maan Ali

Nov 14, 2020
Hi! Just want to ask on how iqas acknowledged that they received your documents? Did they send you an email? Or just an update in your status? Grateful to hear from you!
Hello , as soon they got your supported documents and application after some day they will send an email to your registered email address that they got your application and documents and also status change on the portal as well from submitted to application received. hope this helpful for you

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Will there be of any use if i send an email to them asking for the status?

Its been 19 days after delivering my docs to IQAS and until now, no update in the status. It is still showing "submitted"

Cana2021

Sep 26, 2020
same here..... File in Final review since 13/11. No Fluctuation stage yet.
Same here, file in final review since 12/11. Reached out to IQAS and got this response

“Your assessment can be at final review for several weeks. IQAS will not investigate an assessment that has not exceeded the average processing time noted below. Your assessment has not exceeded the average processing time”

J-star

Jul 11, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2020
Hi! It reached IQAS 2 days before that day, aprox.
ok thankyou for the update...
mine reached to IQASon 6th Nov and still no update in profile for receiving or inline... :(