+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

aramns1089

Oct 19, 2020
Hi guys I received my assessment completion today after about a month of submitting.
I have 3 year bachelor degree & 2 year MBA from India. I had only sent my Masters degree for assessment. The assessment that I have received says

COMPLETION OF UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA WITH FOCUS IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT

I wanted to know this is equivalent of Bachelors or Masters or something else.

Thanks
Hey,

Which university was the MBA from? was the degree given as Masters in Business administration or was it given as PGDM?

I have a similar application. It was 4 yr bachelor + MBA but I have applied only for Masters.

Thanks

Ram2779

Nov 15, 2020
Hey,

Which university was the MBA from? was the degree given as Masters in Business administration or was it given as PGDM?

I have a similar application. It was 4 yr bachelor + MBA but I have applied only for Masters.

Thanks
Degree was PGDBM from IMT Ghaziabad (FT)

aramns1089

Oct 19, 2020
Yes i believe they see certain accreditions/affiliations of the college/institutions/university with the authorized local bodies of that particular country/state and accordingly give the eca..even on the website of Iqas they have given details of which university and which course will be given what eca result..maybe u can check there once:)
Hey, can you post the link of the same? I couldn’t find it somehow

Nov 3, 2020
Yes i encountered the same issue before. It took me 3 days before i successfully created my application and 3 days for the payment as well. Im also using Chrome and i just stayed in the page where i have to click eca for immigration minutes before 8:15. Then as early as 8:13 i keep on clicking the eca until i succeeded. Same way i did when i pay for it.
For a successful payment, which page are we supposed to stay in? can you share your experience please...am stuck right here from weeks though I have been trying with high internet speed.( 800mbps)

Nov 3, 2020
Yes i encountered the same issue before. It took me 3 days before i successfully created my application and 3 days for the payment as well. Im also using Chrome and i just stayed in the page where i have to click eca for immigration minutes before 8:15. Then as early as 8:13 i keep on clicking the eca until i succeeded. Same way i did when i pay for it.
Also, Even for payment you started from selecting ECA for immigration or by selecting draft and reaching the payment page(waiting there for the portal to reopen)? which way helps? please suggest.

Dilipbharti

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Just an update from IQAS.

Date Submitted : 02 Nov 2020
Transcript sent: 3times (1st on 5th Nov where pdf was missing, 2nd on 18th where pdf was not opening, but finally 3rd time on 20th university sent it properly.
Application Received Date: 20 Nov 20
In line for processing : 24 Nov 20.

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Date Submitted : 03 Nov 2020
University E-mailed : 24th November.
No acknowledgement yet.
My education is 3+2 but not MBA, it's Fashion Tech. + Fashion Management, I'm only assessing my Masters.
I know I don't need to assess my Bsc but are there chances they can produce an outcome of PG diploma instead of Masters?