+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

dreamcanada33

Nov 11, 2020
My File in Final Review since 13th Nov...... No update or fluctuation Stage after that...... Why it's taking time to complete final review stage
I must have received my ITA in today draw if IQAS completed my evaluation.... From 13th Nov, I am waiting for completion or fluctuation stage..... God knows why it's taking so long for final review..... Same shit happened with me last year during Wes also.... Their 1 month ECA delay cost me 1 and half year

Phichie

Nov 6, 2020
Hello , as soon they got your supported documents and application after some day they will send an email to your registered email address that they got your application and documents and also status change on the portal as well from submitted to application received. hope this helpful for you
Thank you! Appreciated!

Phichie

Nov 6, 2020
For a successful payment, which page are we supposed to stay in? can you share your experience please...am stuck right here from weeks though I have been trying with high internet speed.( 800mbps)
Hi! Stay on the payment page which is also the last part of your application. Keep on clicking the payment icon few mins before 8:15.

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Here is my update if it helps anyone.

Submitted: 28th of September 2020
In line for processing: 7th of October 2020.
Assessing: 12th of November 2020.
Complete / Final Review: 20th of November 2020. For few seconds it shows Complete.

By using this https://www.immiboards.com/iqas-fluctuation/ tool I was able to get my report but officially it doesn't show up on IQAS portal yet. Not sure how long will it take more.

FSABR

Oct 23, 2020
Hi Everyone!

Just updating my timeline:

Mine:
Submitted: 24 oct
in Line for Processing: 29 oct
Final Review: 25 nov (did not show assessing...)

Wife's:

In line for processing: 03 nov (remains the same)

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hi Everyone!

Just updating my timeline:

Mine:
in Line for Processing: 29 oct
Final Review: 25 nov (did not show assessing...)

Wife's:

In line for processing: 03 nov (remains the same)
You can use the above link I posted to check your assessment report.

gautamatuag

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Case and timeline update:
Degree for Assessment: PGDM (2years) - India

College mailed the attested and signed soft copy of Transcripts, Degree and the IQAS form to TrueCopy: 13th Oct
TrueCopy requests first payment: 13th Oct
TrueCopy requests second payment: 14th Oct (paid for iQAS along with declaration that documents will be shared by TrueCopy)
TrueCopy sends document to IQAS online: 14th Oct

iQAS timelines:
Application Submit Date: 14th Oct
Application Received: 21st Oct
In-Line for Processing: 21st Oct

And now the wait starts.
Update:
iQAS timelines:
Application Submit Date: 14th Oct
Application Received: 21st Oct
In-Line for Processing: 21st Oct
Final Review: 25th Nov

Did not see any status change to Assessing, and also no mail received on the status change after In-Line for Processing. So this was surprising for me.
Now waiting for Fluctuation status.

Last edited:

FSABR

Oct 23, 2020
IT MIGHT BE REAL.

Check last year's announcement..

The below text is from IQAS wesbite

We are not accepting new International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) applications under the Immigration Stream at this time. This is a temporary pause from November 19, 2019 to May 19, 2020 to reduce processing times.

We will assess Education Credential Assessment (ECA) reports only if you have submitted and paid for them on or before November 19, 2019 at 12 pm MST.

If your application is paid for, received and processing before 19th November, IQAS will complete it