+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

FSABR

Oct 23, 2020
It seems that Canada is going through another lockdown...I think it might delay our assessment...Any thoughts?

dreamcanada33

Nov 11, 2020
Documents sent by email by Truecopy- 14 Oct
IQAS acknowledged receiving my documents - 21 Oct
In-Line for Processing - 21 October
Assessing - 10 Nov
Final Review - Pending
Completed and Report mailed - Pending

By when I will get my report? Will appreciate response

My File in Final Review since 13th Nov...... No update or fluctuation Stage after that...... Why it's taking time to complete final review stage

dreamcanada33

Nov 11, 2020
Same here, file in final review since 12/11. Reached out to IQAS and got this response

“Your assessment can be at final review for several weeks. IQAS will not investigate an assessment that has not exceeded the average processing time noted below. Your assessment has not exceeded the average processing time”
Same here

Ram2779

Nov 15, 2020
Hi guys I received my assessment completion today after about a month of submitting.
I have 3 year bachelor degree & 2 year MBA from India. I had only sent my Masters degree for assessment. The assessment that I have received says

COMPLETION OF UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA WITH FOCUS IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT

I wanted to know this is equivalent of Bachelors or Masters or something else.

Thanks

amit20

Nov 9, 2020
Mine went to final review on Sep 11 and Sep 17 its showing complete. I have already downloaded the assessment report via fluctuation tool
Hi Bgt, Hope you are doing well. Is your M.com degree is distance? and did you get masters equivalancy from IQAS?
Your input will be helpful for us.

TAZ-24

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hi guys I received my assessment completion today after about a month of submitting.
I have 3 year bachelor degree & 2 year MBA from India. I had only sent my Masters degree for assessment. The assessment that I have received says

COMPLETION OF UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA WITH FOCUS IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT

I wanted to know this is equivalent of Bachelors or Masters or something else.

Thanks
Sadly its not considered as Masters, You should have sent both Degrees. I sent both degrees and got masters evaluation. (3 year bachelor + 2 year MBA)

Lizzy1214

Nov 3, 2020
Hi Bgt, Hope you are doing well. Is your M.com degree is distance? and did you get masters equivalancy from IQAS?
Your input will be helpful for us.
Mine is mcom distance from university of mumbai and i have got equivalency of 1 year Masters..if this helps

amit20

Nov 9, 2020
Mine is mcom distance from university of mumbai and i have got equivalency of 1 year Masters..if this helps
Thanks alot for replying. Are you from Maharashtra, or anyone from india can get masters from there? And do IQAS check the study centre for consideration.

Lizzy1214

Nov 3, 2020
Thanks alot for replying. Are you from Maharashtra, or anyone from india can get masters from there? And do IQAS check the study centre for consideration.
Yes m from mumbai,i believe anyone from india can pursue masters from university of mumbai

Lizzy1214

Nov 3, 2020
Yes m from mumbai,i believe anyone from india can pursue masters from university of mumbai
Yes i believe they see certain accreditions/affiliations of the college/institutions/university with the authorized local bodies of that particular country/state and accordingly give the eca..even on the website of Iqas they have given details of which university and which course will be given what eca result..maybe u can check there once:)