IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I
Give IQAS a little time... They should soon update his profile... I always advise people from Nigeria to use ETX-NG for their transcripts. With that, there won't be need for secondary verification. All the best
I called them Today and they said they’re just opening packages from September 7, I asked the lady if I can ask my school to send the pdf she said yes it’s fine but there won’t be a need as it’s almost my turn and she also made mention that of I ask my school to send a soft copy now it will take another two weeks from the date the receive for them to acknowledge. So I’ll just chill they are almost there. I just hope after I’m acknowledged everything goes fast at least as compensation for the time wasted

Reactions: Niyiid

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Congratulations to all of us that will receive ITA today...Cut off 471. 4500 invited. Tie-breaking rule: September 1, 2020 at 12:11:23 UTC
Did you get ITA today ? If you did then a huge congratulations to you. Cheers

hap21

Aug 16, 2017
Hi all! Sharing my timeline for benefit of everyone. I applied for ECA with both Bachelor's and Master's.

Application submitted - 18th August
Bachelor's documents delivered by courier - 25th August
Master's documents sent by Institute via email - 25th August
AOR - 27th August
Inline for Processing - 11th September
Accessing - 1st October
Final Review - 6th October
Fluctuating status - 10th October
Mailed - 14 October

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
That's
I

I called them Today and they said they’re just opening packages from September 7, I asked the lady if I can ask my school to send the pdf she said yes it’s fine but there won’t be a need as it’s almost my turn and she also made mention that of I ask my school to send a soft copy now it will take another two weeks from the date the receive for them to acknowledge. So I’ll just chill they are almost there. I just hope after I’m acknowledged everything goes fast at least as compensation for the time wasted
That's a good update.. There's alot of work on those guys. I hope they hasten your accessment.

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Yes I should... Waiting. It might take up to 24hrs

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
That's

That's a good update.. There's alot of work on those guys. I hope they hasten your accessment.
I think has a higher workload but a larger and better workforce than IQAS. Then I think August was the only month they were really really fast , from September they became slow and will get even slower going forward.
As for ETX NG I didn’t use them due to too many terrible reviews I read. Since time is of essence to me I will use ETX to transmit the one for my spouse and also get his school to send the pdf and equally send the courier copy because I can’t even can’t for IQAS people

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes I should... Waiting. It might take up to 24hrs
Awwww this is nice news. Regardless, you’ve clinched ITA. Please keep the house updated as to How the journey is going. Have you gathered references , Medicals and the likes ?

Amehta1310

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hi all! Sharing my timeline for benefit of everyone. I applied for ECA with both Bachelor's and Master's.

Application submitted - 18th August
Bachelor's documents delivered by courier - 25th August
Master's documents sent by Institute via email - 25th August
AOR - 27th August
Inline for Processing - 11th September
Accessing - 1st October
Final Review - 6th October
Fluctuating status - 10th October
Mailed - 14 October
That was really quick. I have submitted only my masters degree for evaluation and it has been in line for processing since 11 Sept 2020 (same date as yours)

Do we receive an update email from IQAS on status change from "In line for processing" to "Accessing"?

Wish you all the best for EE draw :)

hap21

Aug 16, 2017
That was really quick. I have submitted only my masters degree for evaluation and it has been in line for processing since 11 Sept 2020 (same date as yours)

Do we receive an update email from IQAS on status change from "In line for processing" to "Accessing"?

Wish you all the best for EE draw :)
Thanks! After email update for "inline for processing" I only received email about completion today. No other updates sent by IQAS via email.

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Awwww this is nice news. Regardless, you’ve clinched ITA. Please keep the house updated as to How the journey is going. Have you gathered references , Medicals and the likes ?
Will soon begin the processes.... Thanks alot

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Is anyone having the issue with login to IQAS portal ? I am facing "run time error" since morning.
They are having system upgrade. Keep trying