IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Niyiid,
I’m equally on this boat with IQAS right now , transcript arrived IQAS from nigeria since 22nd sept and no update at all up till now , it’s still on waiting for transcript.

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Hi Niyiid,
I’m equally on this boat with IQAS right now , transcript arrived IQAS from nigeria since 22nd sept and no update at all up till now , it’s still on waiting for transcript.
Right... Most of IQAS staff are still currently working from home. So if your transcripts is paper type, it may experience a little delay. People who send their transcripts through digital means tend to experience a more faster rate of accessment. However, I believe that you will soon get an update in your profile.

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Right... Most of IQAS staff are still currently working from home. So if your transcripts is paper type, it may experience a little delay. People who send their transcripts through digital means tend to experience a more faster rate of accessment. However, I believe that you will soon get an update in your profile.
Im trying to see if I can get my institution to send soft copies of my transcript for reference to them but I don’t know which of their emails it should be sent to

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Im trying to see if I can get my institution to send soft copies of my transcript for reference to them but I don’t know which of their emails it should be sent to
This is their email.
LBR.IQAS@gov.ab.ca. But your school will have to send it through a verifiable email..

ETHU SURESH

Oct 2, 2020
Hi I did my BSc from DU and MSc (distance education)from annamalai university
Recently received ECA from WES,and they took my master's as postgraduate diploma
Now thinking to go for IQAS, anybody having idea will IQAS consider my distance education masters or not and if yes then as master or as post graduate diploma?
Hi same issue is for me also. I need master degree ECA for my 2 years distant MBA from Annamalai University. What is the current status of yours? Did you go for IQAS? What is the response? Please reply. Thank you.

Sep 23, 2020
It's changed to "Final Review"...though it isn't fluctuating yet...
Hello all, how long does it usually take for the status to start fluctuating or ECA to complete, once it's reached the 'final review' stage? Clearly, I'm being super impatient, but any indication with regard to the timeline would help!
TIA!

deenubehara1989

Apr 20, 2020
Just want to share my IQAS status - Bachelors 4 years degree

1) Application submitted - 21st August,2020
2) Application received & In-line for processing - 31st August,2020
3) Final Review - 24th September, 2020
4) Completed & Mailed - 30th September

Feels like flash, isn't it ? :D
Does IQAS provide a PDF copy of the evaluation report like WES? Please advise

deenubehara1989

Apr 20, 2020
Just want to share my IQAS status - Bachelors 4 years degree

1) Application submitted - 21st August,2020
2) Application received & In-line for processing - 31st August,2020
3) Final Review - 24th September, 2020
4) Completed & Mailed - 30th September

Feels like flash, isn't it ? :D
Does IQAS provide a PDF copy of the evaluation report like WES? Please advise

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IQAS acknowledged the soft copy of the student transcript I uploaded after I had submitted but said it was unacceptable so I responded to the email detailing that I had already had the hard copy sent and it’s been dropped off at their office for many weeks now without acknowledgment either.