+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
Hi @Jeet221990 ,

Any update on your ECA status. Did IQAS respond?
As per CS officer(first level of communication), my query has been forwarded to IQAS 6 days ago and I'm yet to get their reply.

Meanwhile, SCDL has replied that they have replied back to IQAS and for MDU, I've filled a RTI(safest option) and will follow with them personally or through a friend.

Do you have similar education background?

Akashanandd

Mar 12, 2019
Most probably institute or education was not recognised.

What you paid is what they need for doing the process, whether one degree or a hundred. They do not require more fee for assessing more than one credential.
What should be my next step? I called them yesterday and they didn't give me much information and told me to wait for the courier.

Ajmal_Dubai

Nov 24, 2019
Hi @rajapanesar,

I received the certificate today from Iqas. The certificate only shows evaluation for my under graduation degree and no single information about post graduation degree is mentioned there. I m pretty much confused what needs to be done now. I have already dropped a query to them asking about the post grad evaluation. I have few questions running in my mind:
1. My degree doesn't have Canadian equivalency and the reason why it's not mentioned?
2. Do we need to pay seperate fee for each evaluation i.e. I paid $200 + $75 (courier)? If i had to pay $400 for the same?

Please help me with this really confusing situation.
I had the same experience as you. My undergrads was recognized but no mention of my Masters. My consultant says there should have been an additional page with a mention of why Masters didn't get recognized. In case you haven't received any info on your 2nd degree, it most likely means IQAS has botched up (like in my case). Only solution is to follow up with them (hound them) after you receive the physical copy of your report.

Boojing2007

Feb 11, 2020
My status changed from Final Review directly to “Mailed”. I have been checking everyday but my status never get to the fluctuation stage. Anyone encountered this? Does this mean I will not be able to get an electronic copy and just have to wait for the document via mail??

mfaisal26

Jan 8, 2020
My status changed from Final Review directly to “Mailed”. I have been checking everyday but my status never get to the fluctuation stage. Anyone encountered this? Does this mean I will not be able to get an electronic copy and just have to wait for the document via mail??
If your status changed to Mailed then there should be button View Certificate in green color beside status, you can download your certificate from their.

Boojing2007

Feb 11, 2020
If your status changed to Mailed then there should be button View Certificate in green color beside status, you can download your certificate from their.
There was no View Certificate button beside Status. Very weird. I end up emailing them about this. Thanks for your response!

vijay10891

Oct 2, 2019
Hi @rajapanesar
Last week my application form was missing to IQAS, but after several emails they confirmed that they have got it.
Now they have placed my file "In line for processing". . Can they ask for any other document in this status? and how much time approx it will take from here.

All my transcripts and form was delivered. Last transcript was delivered on 25th Nov 2019.
Thanks

Chayillll

Feb 26, 2020
Hi @rajapanesar
Last week my application form was missing to IQAS, but after several emails they confirmed that they have got it.
Now they have placed my file "In line for processing". . Can they ask for any other document in this status? and how much time approx it will take from here.

All my transcripts and form was delivered. Last transcript was delivered on 25th Nov 2019.
Thanks
Hi Vijay. Did you send your application form and transcript together or separately? How did you get them to eventually confirm that they have it? Your replies will help me as I am in the same shoes at the moment.

vijay10891

Oct 2, 2019
Hi Vijay. Did you send your application form and transcript together or separately? How did you get them to eventually confirm that they have it? Your replies will help me as I am in the same shoes at the moment.
No, the Application form was sent by me whereas transcripts were sent by the institution directly and my application form was delivered before transcript. two weeks back they found my transcript but not an application. I am not sure how they got it now.
Although I am not even 100% sure even if they have got it or not, but since I received email yesterday saying that my file is now "In Line for Processing" so I am assuming that they have got all my documents.

I am waiting for @rajapanesar reply to confirm this.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi @rajapanesar

Thanks
You should get a report by mid April. If IQAS continues at its regular pace, you may get it before end of March. But there may be some hiccups. So be patient.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Sometimes they get the mail messed up, or mixed up. Delay in acknowledgement is a well known phenomenon in IQAS. If you have sent the documents, you will get the acknowledgement for sure. Keep the proofs of delivery handy, and attach them to the emails you are sending for the inquiry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chayillll

Karthik goud

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Hello Everyone

My file is in Final review stage now Any idea how long will it take for me to view the certificate and what is fluctuating stage?