+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Mine is currently in line for processing. Application created August 20th 2019, transcript delivered sept 24th 2019. Forgot to send signed application form hence i sent and delivered feb 20th 2020. Notice my status changed to inline for processing this morning wen i checked and AOR date is 28th February 2020
You will get your report in a month

gologolo

Feb 28, 2020
For all who’ve been able to successfully login & retrieve their status online, could you please help me with the following?

1. I have one application where i had provided the same email id

2. When i visited the link i was taken to the page to either create new account or login

3. I login using my credentials and provided email id . I got the email for activating the account (resetting the password) with a file number.

4. After changing password, i went to login page and entered new details, i came across the following error;

Invalid sign-in attempt

Has anyone else come across this issue??

Whats more frustrating is that when i tried creating new account, it says that the username exists and i should try using forgot password field.

When I tried retrieving password thru forgot password, i’ve had the error stating;

“User with username xxxx does not exists. Please try using correct email id”.

This is really frustrating. Need your feedback if anyone has faced similar error before. What could be the reason and how to solve this?
hi,were in the same situation..Can u pls help me what did you do to open your Portal account in Iqas?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
but mine still not showing anything. April30th applied. June all transcripts delivered. Dece12 application signed delivered. What to do
3 months to last delivery date. This is the norm. Just because one of the candidates received their AOR sooner than expected, doesn't mean everyone will be treated the same. Maybe their university included all the attested marksheets and degree certificates along with transcripts, hence, only the presence of the application form was required, and such documents are treated much sooner than a list of documents.

vijay10891

Oct 2, 2019
hi,does anyone experience duplicate account i aply Iqas twice but not the same email acount but i use the recent acount..i cannot sign in my portal account in IQAS..it is always says Invalid sign in attempt..i already try to reset my pasword but still same invalid..
I am facing same issue. I also got duplicate account email and then login doesn't work. I have sent them email and waiting for their reply on it.

Reactions: chsrsap

Nehitta

Feb 1, 2020
but mine still not showing anything. April30th applied. June all transcripts delivered. Dece12 application signed delivered. What to do
Send them a mail. I actually disturbed them with series of mail before they replied me that i hvnt sent my signed application form hence my appication status was pending at that time. Even after i sent and confirmed delivery by courier, i sent another mail to imform them.
So pls send them a mail regarding your current situation.

athirasreenivas

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
3 months to last delivery date. This is the norm. Just because one of the candidates received their AOR sooner than expected, doesn't mean everyone will be treated the same. Maybe their university included all the attested marksheets and degree certificates along with transcripts, hence, only the presence of the application form was required, and such documents are treated much sooner than a list of documents.
thank you rajapanesar
I was really disappointed
After these long days almost 10months I wasnt receive any update from them.

MANJUSHA NAIR

Sep 16, 2019
hello everyone !

Finally my status changed to "Mailed" on 28th Feb'20 and thus my ECA evaluation is completed .
Thank you to this forum for support and guidance and special thanks to Rajapanesar sir for complete support.

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
File status changed to "final review" on 26th Feb

My timeline:
Profile 21st Oct, 2019
Document Received/reached to IQAS (Courier status)- 29th Oct, 2019
Acknowledged by IQAS- 6th Feb, 2020
Inline for assessment- 6th Feb, 2020
Final Review- 26th Feb, 2020

Waiting to receive the ECA report

Last edited:
Reactions: gologolo

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
@rajapanesar please can you tell me the trick how can download ECA report at fluctuations stage.
People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the link change Document/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser.