Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
I just withdrew my profile which was 7 months old and created a new one with update points. Thought it was better to be new in the system
Poor decision I would say. Atleast wait for the profile to be 10 months old, then renew it if you think you'll get a nomination for a PNP. Otherwise, wait for the full term.

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Poor decision I would say. Atleast wait for the profile to be 10 months old, then renew it if you think you'll get a nomination for a PNP. Otherwise, wait for the full term.
Hello... Do we need to renew if we are expecting PNP? Was that always the case? Have heard this before but never thought it was actually a valid fact. So what's the difference in waiting 10months than waiting full term?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hello... Do we need to renew if we are expecting PNP? Was that always the case? Have heard this before but never thought it was actually a valid fact. So what's the difference in waiting 10months than waiting full term?
AINP specifically says that the profile must not be about to expire within 3 months. I assume other provinces would follow a similar timeline, otherwise the profile for which the notification of interest was sent would expire by the time the pressing for PNP is complete.

Reactions: georgeb88

vijay10891

Oct 2, 2019
@rajapanesar
My application package was delivered on 21st Oct and the transcript was delivered on 29th Oct.
IQAS is saying they haven't received application package but they have received transcript. As per Indian post website it is saying it was delivered on 21st Oct.
Has anyone else faced same issue? What to do now, I have already contacted IQAS. Will they get my package or I have to resend?

athirasreenivas

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
@rajapanesar
My application package was delivered on 21st Oct and the transcript was delivered on 29th Oct.
IQAS is saying they haven't received application package but they have received transcript. As per Indian post website it is saying it was delivered on 21st Oct.
Has anyone else faced same issue? What to do now, I have already contacted IQAS. Will they get my package or I have to resend?
yes i had the same issue. IQAS keeps quite untill we mail them to confirm the delivery. My process was started in the begnining of last year. But i didnt receive any updation till date. My courier team confirmed the delivery , but still IQAS is not confirming and asking me to wait. I dont know how long i hav eto wait. I am really concerned on the same bcz opportunities are losing day by day.

Chayillll

Feb 26, 2020
@rajapanesar
@rajapanesar
Hi. I am in the same shoes at the moment. My application form and transcript were both delivered to IQAS on 16th September 2019, but IQAS only confirmed delivery of the transcripts and denied receipt of the Application Form. I had the Application Form resent in January and I expect I would have gotten AOR by now. Called them today and they replied that they’re still opening packages from the week of 4th November (which I don’t believe).

Anyways, I will advise that you resend your application form to save valuable time. All the best!

Reactions: Nehitta

Nehitta

Feb 1, 2020
Hi. I am in the same shoes at the moment. My application form and transcript were both delivered to IQAS on 16th September 2019, but IQAS only confirmed delivery of the transcripts and denied receipt of the Application Form. I had the Application Form resent in January and I expect I would have gotten AOR by now. Called them today and they replied that they’re still opening packages from the week of 4th November (which I don’t believe).

Anyways, I will advise that you resend your application form to save valuable time. All the best!
Please lets us know once u get AOR. Am in same situation. Signed aplication resent and delivered by courier Feb 20th.

Boojing2007

Feb 11, 2020
@rajapanesar
My status finally changed to “Final Review” today (February 26 2020), I should expect “fluctuation” around March 4th? And I should be able to print a copy per your previous instruction?

Thanks rajapanesar for your guidance. Looks like you are on the spot when you say I should receive my ECA before mid March!!

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
IQAS gave me masters equivalency but i found this on website while calculating my score through CRS :

Distance learning counts for education points, but not for bonus points in your profile or application.

My bachelors was regular but MBA was distance. Please advise what this mean.

vijay10891

Oct 2, 2019

Hi,
I got email today and they confirm that they have received my signed application form, so I don't need to send it again. So its a relief , otherwise would have wasted 4 more months :)

Chayillll

Feb 26, 2020
Hi,
I got email today and they confirm that they have received my signed application form, so I don't need to send it again. So its a relief , otherwise would have wasted 4 more months :)
That’s great. How did you get them to acknowledge eventually? I’d love to know.

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
IQAS gave me masters equivalency but i found this on website while calculating my score through CRS :

Distance learning counts for education points, but not for bonus points in your profile or application.

My bachelors was regular but MBA was distance. Please advise what this mean.
@rajapanesar any suggestion please?