+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Thank you. I however managed to check my status today and it was already fluctuating only two days after changing from in line for processing to final review. I then used the trick to download my report and i got it.
Glad to hear this - Congrats!

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
how long it will take to change the status of inline for processing? and what will the next status?
Please post with dates.
In line for processing usually changes to final review in a fortnight. Assessing status may or may not appear between in line and final review. Fluctuations begin about a week later and mailed status in 2 or 3 additional days.
All in all, around a month after in line for processing, you will get your report.

vijay10891

Oct 2, 2019
Please post with dates.
In line for processing usually changes to final review in a fortnight. Assessing status may or may not appear between in line and final review. Fluctuations begin about a week later and mailed status in 2 or 3 additional days.
All in all, around a month after in line for processing, you will get your report.
Hi @rajapanesar
My profile is In line for processing from 5th March. So when can I expect report , even Online :)

Ingenious

Mar 8, 2020
my profile is in line for processing from 26th Feb, can you please share by which date can i expect report or can download it online? Extremely anxious

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Should be anywhere between 25 to 40 days after in line for processing status.
Calculate your dates yourselves.

J1234

Sep 21, 2017
I completed my Four year bachelor degree in Optometry. My IQAS ECA is termed as

"Four Year Bachelor of Science degree with a focus in Optometry"

What does it mean ? Which level I select in Express Entry profile?

Is it bachelor or Professsional Degree Please guide. I got mixed versions from different peoples. Please give your insights with official links.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
I completed my Four year bachelor degree in Optometry. My IQAS ECA is termed as

"Four Year Bachelor of Science degree with a focus in Optometry"

What does it mean ? Which level I select in Express Entry profile?

Is it bachelor or Professsional Degree Please guide. I got mixed versions from different peoples. Please give your insights with official links.
It is bachelor's

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/read-report.html#wb-auto-11

J1234

Sep 21, 2017
I already checked "what your report means". That's why I posted query.

The exact given "text" words is not mentioned here for even bachelor.

agamsingh3279

Feb 15, 2020
Can anyone help me with the assessment. I got the underneath written mail

Bachelors degree compares to the 4 year bachelor of science degree with a focus in IT.
Masters degree compares to the 2 year master of arts degree with a focus in sociology.

So did i get a dual degree equivalency or masters equivalency????????

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Can anyone help me with the assessment. I got the underneath written mail

Bachelors degree compares to the 4 year bachelor of science degree with a focus in IT.
Masters degree compares to the 2 year master of arts degree with a focus in sociology.

So did i get a dual degree equivalency or masters equivalency????????
Master's