Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Thanks a lot. This helps me
Just one more question, if i send to CES only M Com should be sufficient or do i need to send B com also as it cost per credential.
CES and ICES charge per credential.
WES, IQAS and ICAS charge per file.

I'm currently getting my assessment done from ICAS and CES both, and have sent only master's degree credentials to CES. They have credited just the master's degree as master's before, are doing it still, and should be doing it in the future.

Reactions: praveen2019

praveen2019

Dec 19, 2018
CES and ICES charge per credential.
WES, IQAS and ICAS charge per file.

I'm currently getting my assessment done from ICAS and CES both, and have sent only master's degree credentials to CES. They have credited just the master's degree as master's before, are doing it still, and should be doing it in the future.
Thank you for the info.

Mar 17, 2020
@rajapanesar Please help me with this query.

I have completed my B.com (3 Years) and MBA (2 years) both full time regular from Madras University & Anna University respectively. I have sent both the degrees to IQAS for evaluation assuming I would get masters equivalency for my MBA. At present my status is 'in-line for processing' and the status date is March 6 2020.

My queries are,
Will my MBA be evaluated as Masters?
When will I receive the final report?

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
@rajapanesar Please help me with this query.

I have completed my B.com (3 Years) and MBA (2 years) both full time regular from Madras University & Anna University respectively. I have sent both the degrees to IQAS for evaluation assuming I would get masters equivalency for my MBA. At present my status is 'in-line for processing' and the status date is March 6 2020.

My queries are,
Will my MBA be evaluated as Masters?
When will I receive the final report?
It should be.
mostly it takes 3 weeks of processing when your app is in-line and then final review and after a week you should be able to download the report.

Mar 17, 2020
It should be.
mostly it takes 3 weeks of processing when your app is in-line and then final review and after a week you should be able to download the report.
Will there be any delays in the processing due to COVID-19 issues? Also does IQAS request for additional verification similar to WES?

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Will there be any delays in the processing due to COVID-19 issues? Also does IQAS request for additional verification similar to WES?
It depends how things get unfolded but I think they will post some sort of notice to let everyone knows that they are closed.

If they haven't requested yet then maybe they won't as your status been changed asof 6th Mar... or maybe expect something till this weekend.

gologolo

Feb 28, 2020
Can u help me pls i have already notice that my application is complete but i cant log in on my portal it always says "invalid sign in attempt"..Pls help me..i already message them about this matter but no response and action till now

vijay10891

Oct 2, 2019
Can u help me pls i have already notice that my application is complete but i cant log in on my portal it always says "invalid sign in attempt"..Pls help me..i already message them about this matter but no response and action till now
I was in the same situation, IQAS sent me reset password after 1.5 months. Now I am able to login. They don't reply quickly.