+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Zx

Aug 27, 2015
Hi
I have been following this thread since sep19(day I submitted documents)
Documents and transcripts couriered-27sept19
Delivered by dtdc-2 oct (documents from my end and transcripts by university)
AOR1- 22 jan 20
Status- waiting for transcripts

After several follow ups now they say -
Please be advised that your courier package which was received in our office on Oct 1, was your application package which was entered Jan 22/2020. Currently IQAS is waiting for your transcripts, once received and entered you will receive a confirmation email and your file will be placed in-line for processing.
Best Regards,
IQAS

I am quite stressed now
Need experts advice if I should send transcripts again . If yes would it start the clock again for 5 months?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
@rajapanesar any suggestion please?
Never heard of anything like that.
Put in the data according to the conclusion of the report, and that has never backfired. The equivalency is master's, and should remain master's. Doesn't matter if it was from distance education method.
Sikkim Manipal University has almost all students on distance education mode, and they put in master's equivalency when they receive one, and hasn't been an issue with IRCC ever.

Reactions: Obrahu

Zx

Aug 27, 2015
Hi
I have been following this thread since sep19(day I submitted documents)
Documents and transcripts couriered-27sept19
Delivered by dtdc-2 oct (documents from my end and transcripts by university)
AOR1- 22 jan 20
Status- waiting for transcripts

After several follow ups now they say -
Please be advised that your courier package which was received in our office on Oct 1, was your application package which was entered Jan 22/2020. Currently IQAS is waiting for your transcripts, once received and entered you will receive a confirmation email and your file will be placed in-line for processing.
Best Regards,
IQAS

I am quite stressed now
Need experts advice if I should send transcripts again . If yes would it start the clock again for 5 months?
@rajapanesar can you please advice on this case please

jaskaran0022

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
@rajapanesar My process is in Inline for processing as today I got update, From Now on wards when Can I expect my ECA Report ? I have submiited application form 29 Oct 2019, and all my documents delivered ... " 5th Nov Transcript MBA, 7th Nov Application form, 18 Nov B.Tech Transcript "

Last edited:

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
@rajapanesar can you please advice on this case please
Keep bugging them with the truth, that is you sent the transcripts and the delivery date is the same as the application delivery date. There have been a few cases where this happened and IQAS checked the post and found the transcripts.
I would advice to keep the conversation open with them regarding the transcripts already been delivered. They may look into the case and confirm with you.
Attach any delivery reports you have with the query email.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
@rajapanesar My process is in Inline for processing as today I got update, From Now on wards when Can I expect my ECA Report ? I have submiited application form 29 Oct 2019, and all my documents delivered ... " 5th Nov Transcript MBA, 7th Nov Application form, 18 Nov B.Tech Transcript "
So, they are at 18 November now. You should get the report before March end, around 20-22 March.

Zx

Aug 27, 2015
Keep bugging them with the truth, that is you sent the transcripts and the delivery date is the same as the application delivery date. There have been a few cases where this happened and IQAS checked the post and found the transcripts.
I would advice to keep the conversation open with them regarding the transcripts already been delivered. They may look into the case and confirm with you.
Attach any delivery reports you have with the query email.
@rajapanesar i hope it works. I do have delivery details along with who signed on receiving. Have been bugging them for 2 weeks now after which they just responded with this cold email. Hope they receive it and that I don’t have to again arrange transcripts and get them courier by university.
Just wanted to know if they insist on missing transcript courier should I send them again and in that case would they start the clock from zero???

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
@rajapanesar i hope it works. I do have delivery details along with who signed on receiving. Have been bugging them for 2 weeks now after which they just responded with this cold email. Hope they receive it and that I don’t have to again arrange transcripts and get them courier by university.
Just wanted to know if they insist on missing transcript courier should I send them again and in that case would they start the clock from zero???
If they keep saying that they haven't received the transcripts, you'll have to resend them, unfortunately.

gologolo

Feb 28, 2020
hi,does anyone experience duplicate account i aply Iqas twice but not the same email acount but i use the recent acount..i cannot sign in my portal account in IQAS..it is always says Invalid sign in attempt..i already try to reset my pasword but still same invalid..

Nehitta

Feb 1, 2020
Add 3 to 3.5 months to yesterday's date, you'll get the acknowledgement of receipt for the application. If the transcripts have already been delivered, your file will be in line for processing after the above mentioned period.
Hi just got acknowledgement of receipt 28th feb 2020. Things seem abit pretty fast now. Thanks

Chayillll

Feb 26, 2020
Hi just got acknowledgement of receipt 28th feb 2020. Things seem abit pretty fast now. Thanks
Hi Nehitta. Good to know you’ve got AOR now. I resent my application form since 30th January and have still not gotten AOR. Was there anything you did to hasten the process, like calling or sending mails? I’ll love to know, please.

Nehitta

Feb 1, 2020
kindly let me know once you get AOR. Because my application was delivered on Dec12th but still no updation from IQAS.
Mine is currently in line for processing. Application created August 20th 2019, transcript delivered sept 24th 2019. Forgot to send signed application form hence i sent and delivered feb 20th 2020. Notice my status changed to inline for processing this morning wen i checked and AOR date is 28th February 2020