+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Maik

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Depends on country and years of education.

If you have studied in India with 3 years bachelors and 2 years masters then iqas gives you equivalency of 1 year masters. Which makes you eligible to select masters option while creating profile.
Thank you for your reply . Yes I did study in India . What LL be the processing time of iqas .. I mean as per recent trend

VijayBK

Mar 27, 2019
Many factors, I don't think any one except who works in IQAS will be aware. Generally there is a difference of 1 week in status changing for same date of docs/transcript delivery.

But there have been few cases where difference of 1-2 months have been observed too. But such cases are rare.And happens generally when IQAS is diving deep for the info with UGC(in India - there may be other bodies for different country) or univ directly.
Thanks, i m just hoping it to come in time so that i can use it before the next draw on 27th..

Duppy

Jun 17, 2019
Application submitted- 28th May
Transcripts delivered-17th of June
Application forms delivered- 2nd of July
AOR 1 and 2- 10th of October
Final review- 14th of November.

nasla

Sep 6, 2019
Received an email and status is mailed. Thank God after 5 months and 14 days. (May 28 online application submitted). Thanks too to this thread.

P.S. does anyone know the difference between for immigration purposes versus for educational purposes when we applied for ECA assesment? Because mine was equivalent to three years of bachelor in science and i want to enroll to get a bachelors degree here if ever, but the ECA I applied is for immigration purposes only. Thanks to those who will reply.

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Received an email and status is mailed. Thank God after 5 months and 14 days. (May 28 online application submitted). Thanks too to this thread.

P.S. does anyone know the difference between for immigration purposes versus for educational purposes when we applied for ECA assesment? Because mine was equivalent to three years of bachelor in science and i want to enroll to get a bachelors degree here if ever, but the ECA I applied is for immigration purposes only. Thanks to those who will reply.

Can you kindly share your complete timeline

Graycee

Aug 17, 2019
Can you kindly share your complete timeline
May 28 - online application
June 24 - Transcript delivered to IQAS (via postal tracking)
Sept. 28 - AOR1
Oct. 8 - AOR2 , inline for processing
Nov. 4 - Final review
Nov.13 - Fluctuating
Nov. 14 - Received an email that it was mailed.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
May 28 - online application
June 24 - Transcript delivered to IQAS (via postal tracking)
Sept. 28 - AOR1
Oct. 8 - AOR2 , inline for processing
Nov. 4 - Final review
Nov.13 - Fluctuating
Nov. 14 - Received an email that it was mailed.

It's quite fast for you guys Congratulations

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Looks like will have to apply to another body
Status ain't moving at all

16th october assessing stage, no further updates after that.
Dual degrees, bcom and MBA